“Great service and reasonable prices”

Avanti italian restaurant
Ranked #15 of 49 Restaurants in Crieff
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Late Night, Reservations
Description: Authentic italian food in a former british linen bank childrens portions,specials blackboard and prices to suit.
Reviewed December 29, 2012

Went here for a nice meal while staying nearby. Food was fresh, clearly homemade and was very nice. Small but attractive restaurant and the staff were really pleasant. Food was very authentic and my wife remarked that the lat time she had enjoyed lasagne as much was when she had one at Lake Garda in Italy. We'll come here again when in Crieff

Reviewed December 7, 2012

The food was excellent, the service likewise. To be fair, it was about the only place open later in the evening. We were flattered that the wait staff remembered us from the previous night and were willing to serve us even though we arrived quite late (and quite hungry!) the second night.

Reviewed November 7, 2012

We had lunch in Avanti while staying at Crieff Hydro. Portions were a good size (I couldn't finish my pasta!) and was very friendly atmosphere and waitress. The photographs of famous Glasgow Italian restaurants on the wall made us feel at home!

Reviewed November 6, 2012

Ended up eating here twice in four days while staying at Crieff Hydro. Four adults and four children. Great food. Being Italian the emphasis is on pasta and pizza which suited us all. Was made very welcome. Resturant is quite small (I would guess about 24 covers) so would recommend booking.

Would return.

Reviewed November 3, 2012

We've now visited this small, but friendly restaurant twice and, on both occasions the warm welcome, friendly service and food haven't disappointed. A real gem of a place! As well as the menu, there are several daily specials - I had one of these on my most recent visit (pumpkin ravioli in a cream and sage sauce) and it was truly scrumptious. In fact, I didn't want to reach the end of it. My partner had the rib eye steak, which also looked (and tasted!) fabulous - and it was cooked just as he'd requested. After a starter and a main, we had no room for pudding, which also happened last time, although those that were carried past me to other tables looked very nice.

Every year, we visit a good friend in Crieff and no visit would now be complete without a meal here. Thank you!