Just got back from camping at Comrie Croft over the weekend. I have never camped before but my boyfriend is a bit of a pro at it. I absolutley loved every minute of it.
The lad on Reception was very helpful when we checked in, Showers and wash areas kept clean and tidy, Loved the little tea room and the shop stocks everything that you could need.
We will be back !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Comrie Croft, the friendly wee farm on the edge of the Highlands. We offer great value in the great outdoors! Stay in the farmstead with private ensuite rooms and the friendly camaraderie of a hostel. Or experience natural camping with access to hot showers and facilities: bring your own tent or hire a Swedish kata with a bed and wood stove to keep it cosy all year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel And Camping
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping Hotel Crieff
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping Crieff, Scotland