We stayed with our 2 kids in the Farmhouse for one night. Comfortable, with hassle, however the accommodation could do with a little improvement. Simply painting the rooms and little touches would make a big difference, Perhaps new sheets as I felt they were all a bit tired, but clean and did the job. Very pleasant welcome and beautiful spot with lovely walks on site. The little hut with vending machines is a great idea, if they worked properly! Popped in to the Lodge which I understand has been refurbished recently - it had a good atmosphere in the communal areas and plenty of space. Would recommend as good hostel accommodation with plenty of outside space if the weather permits.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Welcome to Comrie Croft, the friendly wee farm on the edge of the Highlands. We offer great value in the great outdoors! Stay in the farmstead with private ensuite rooms and the friendly camaraderie of a hostel. Or experience natural camping with access to hot showers and facilities: bring your own tent or hire a Swedish kata with a bed and wood stove to keep it cosy all year round. ... more less
- Also Known As:
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping Hotel Crieff
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel And Camping
- Comrie Croft Eco Hostel & Camping Crieff, Scotland