Tripadvisor

from $982.47
from $192.64
from $59.37
1,433 results
All reviews famous grouse glen turret our tour guide great tour tasting experience single malt well worth a visit blended whisky gift shop whisky drinkers basic tour take away whisky making cafe restaurant crieff hydro take home tasting room
Selected filters
Reviewed 4 weeks ago

On our approach to the distillery a sign says we would get a warm welcome..I was doubtful of this But I was wrong.We did indeed have a warm welcome.from the lady in the shop who gave my husband a whiskey sample and because I don’t drink whiskey offered me a Magnum (like Baileys) sample and friendly chat.To the man in the cafe ‘Brandon’ I think very helpful and friendly.and last but not least J.J. In the tour shop,just went in to use the toilet but my husband got another whiskey sample and lots of good advice about tours etc for the future.Would highly recommend.Doing Scotland proud.

Date of experience: January 2020
Reviewed 5 weeks ago

We visited Glenturret distillery while on our honeymoon in September 2019, and had a super time.
We have been on lots of distillery and brewery tours, but this one was unique and really interesting. (I'm not usually a fan of whisky or distillery tours, but found both fantastic!)
Our guide was friendly and informative, and made the experience feel extra special as it was our honeymoon.
Thank you!

Date of experience: September 2019
Reviewed January 11, 2020

The distillery is small but rather beautiful. The tour was good and our tour guide, Greg was amazing and kept everyone entertained. It was nice to get a first hand look at an actual working distillery. Would recommend to go there once.

Date of experience: December 2019
Reviewed January 7, 2020

We had been to this distillery several times and each time the tour got better. Very informative. We were sad to hear they had sold out to another and hope the place does not close completely as it’s a good place to visit.
Sadly when we were there the restaurant ran out of food which had not happened before but we could have a cup of tea. Overall a very good place for a visit, but for how long.

Date of experience: March 2019
Reviewed January 4, 2020 via mobile

Interesting and informative. Bring a designated driver. There is also a cafe and a gift shop. Allow for 2 hours or so.

Date of experience: January 2020