Came here with my fiance for a short spa stay and really enjoyed it. The pool, jacuzzi, sauna and steam room were all working, and a special mention has to be given to the masseuse (I believe she was the beauty therapy manager?) who gave me a fantastic shoulder massage and hot stones treatment. I felt a million dollars after it!
We had a fabulous lodge room overlooking the valley, which was warm and well equipped with a terrific view. The lodge rooms are in a sandstone villa just down from the Castle itself and we were given the choice of a room within the castle or lodge when booking.
The food is lovely, beautifully presented, but for the prices charged, not quite worth it (eg we paid £30 for lunch (soup n sandwich), and no, that didn't include any alcohol!)
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for great Scottish hospitality, award-winning food, stunning countryside and a luxurious country retreat, Knock Castle has it all. You could be in search of a quiet meal out together, a weekend break in the heart of Scotland, an unrivalled wedding venue or a great place for business - you’ll find we offer exactly what you require and real value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Travelocity, Hotwire, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Priceline so you can book your Knock Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knock Castle Hotel And Spa
- Knock Castle Hotel Crieff
- Knock Castle Hotel & Spa Crieff, Scotland