We stayed at Knock Castle for a 1 night family break with friends. We were delighted with our rooms having spent the previous night in a uncharacteristic Holiday Inn, and felt that the extra money was worth it for a touch of luxury.
The hotel seemed to be full but at no time did it feel to be busy or overcrowded. Our kids all enjoyed spending time in the swimming pool and we didn't feel that anyone was being disturbed by them (unlike the pool at the previous hotel).
The grounds of the hotel are lovely, not much for children to do but there is a fantastic park in Crieff, just a few streets away which we spent all afternoon at.
All in all, a lovely family break for us.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for great Scottish hospitality, award-winning food, stunning countryside and a luxurious country retreat, Knock Castle has it all. You could be in search of a quiet meal out together, a weekend break in the heart of Scotland, an unrivalled wedding venue or a great place for business - you’ll find we offer exactly what you require and real value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Agoda, Cheap Tickets and Hotwire so you can book your Knock Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knock Castle Hotel Crieff
- Knock Castle Hotel And Spa
- Knock Castle Hotel & Spa Crieff, Scotland