Stayed here the night before Hogmany with my girlfriend. We got an extremely good deal on the hotel for the night through Laterooms so thought we would try it out.
When we arrived at the hotel, we were greeted by a very helpful and friendly receptionist (called Lindsay I think?!) who made us feel welcome and explained a few things about the hotel to us. Our room was situated in the castle lodge, which is just a short walk away from the main hotel. The room itself was very spacious and clean and had a king sized bed in it and although the decor might seem slightly dated compared to modern hotels, it's perfectly in keeping with a Scottish castle/country house.
We ate in the hotel restaurant. The food was excellent and the waiters/waitresses were all very helpful and friendly. The service could not be faulted at all.
All in all, it's a nice hotel with friendly staff and I just regret not staying for a bit longer or making use of the spa facilities.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- If you are looking for great Scottish hospitality, award-winning food, stunning countryside and a luxurious country retreat, Knock Castle has it all. You could be in search of a quiet meal out together, a weekend break in the heart of Scotland, an unrivalled wedding venue or a great place for business - you’ll find we offer exactly what you require and real value for money. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Agoda, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Knock Castle Hotel & Spa reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Knock Castle Hotel Crieff
- Knock Castle Hotel And Spa
- Knock Castle Hotel & Spa Crieff, Scotland