“A lovely apartment provided by discerning owners...”
other travelers have booked this property
Property is located at the red marker in the top right of picture
Living / Dining area
Master bedroom
Master bedroom
En-suite to master bedroom
Second bedroom made up as double
2nd bedroom made up as singles
Bed room 2 - can be configured as twin or double
Bathroom
Kitchen
Kitchen
Looking up to the property balcony
Around the property
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Dutch first
Any
Filpot
Cambridge, United Kingdom
“A lovely apartment provided by discerning owners who have thought of everything.”
Reviewed April 10, 2017 for a stay in April 2017

A lovely apartment, a step away from Gleneagles, in a quiet position overlooking a beautiful grassy glade.
The apartment was immaculate, tastefully furnished and kitted out with every AV and music system for your entertainment.
The owners even ensured that we had good weather for our stay.
Whole heartedly recommended. Many thanks

Jun 1, 2017
I am so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and it's even better when the weather adds to tha enjoyment. Thanks for staying
Gobledy
Farnborough, United Kingdom
“Tripadvisor Cancelled my booking and kept my deposit!!”
Reviewed February 23, 2017 for a stay in November 2016

Luckily for me Mark the owner of the property honoured my booking and made my stay at his lovely apartment just perfect so many thanks to him.

We had booked for 4 of us to go to Gleneagles as a surprise for my brother in law it was his 60th, playing golf at Gleneagles and popping over to play the Old Course at St Andrews I had paid my deposit and was given a booking reference.

So imagine my dismay when after contacting Mark to ask how I can pay the rest of the money to find out that although it showed I had paid a deposit but he couldn't see my booking.
He got Holiday lettings to look into it and I did get a call from the States but asked them to call me back as I was in a meeting, I never received another call and when I contacted Mark he said they had cancelled my booking.

It was just was lucky for me that I had contact with Mark through the inbox on the site, he done everything possible to make our stay go as smoothly as possible the property is absolutely perfect for a stay around Gleneagles I would highly recommend it.

What I am disgusted about is the way that Holiday Lettings have nonchalantly cancelled my booking without telling me and then kept my deposit giving some to the owner and keeping the rest for themselves, worst part about all of this is that they are not contactable I have tried everything but get no response from them.

Maybe they might respond to this though I won`t hold my breath!

As I have said the Apartment is really nice has everything you need the owner was very attentive and I highly recommend it to anyone going to the area.

Jun 1, 2017
It really was a shame that the booking process went poorly but I am really glad that we managed to work things through and that you had a great stay.
Teresa C
“Mrs T”
Reviewed October 27, 2016 for a stay in October 2016

Fabulous self contained holiday rental. Exceptionally clean and well kitted out with everything you need. Great value and certainly recommend to family and friends.

Jim H
“Gieneagles”
Reviewed August 28, 2016 for a stay in August 2016

Having just returned from our stay in Gleneagles and be lucky to have found such excellent accomadation at 56 Guthire Court, The accomadation exceeded all our expertations and we were delighted with evrything associated with the Apartment

Liked best: The overall appearance
Liked least: nothing to dislike
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway
Carol A
Kirkcaldy, United Kingdom
“Relaxing Break”
Reviewed July 25, 2016 for a stay in July 2016

Stayed two nights at 53 Guthrie Court. Apartment was amazing. It was spotlessly clean and very nice decor and furnishings. Welcome pack was a beautiful touch for breakfast. Variety of cereal , fruit juice , bread , butter , jam , marmalade , milk , tea , coffee and selection of lovely biscuits. The bed was so comfy . Very peaceful and a nice chilled out break. 5mins walk to Gleneagles Hotel. Nice view from the balcony of two deers in the trees. Linda was the perfect host giving us advice of what to do and where to go. She was very nice. Thanks again Linda we will definitely be booking again soon.

Liked best: The peace and quietness. Apartment was amazing
Liked least: Nothing to not like
Traveling group: Spouse/Partner
Friends getaway Older travelers
Families with young children
Douglal30...
Maidstone, United Kingdom
“Wonderful Stay , Everything you need is here .”
Reviewed May 21, 2016 for a stay in May 2016

We stayed here in May and had a fabulous time . The apartment is spotlessly clean and everything you need is provided . The location is perfect , peaceful and tranquil with a wonderful view . The photos don't do it justice . I would recommend to anyone . The booking process and communication was easy and it was really good value for money .

Thank you Mark !

Anne Mari...
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Luxury Accomodation”
Reviewed May 14, 2015 for a stay in May 2015
person found this review helpful

I stayed at 53 Guthrie Court from 1-4 May. It is a 2 bedroom, 2 bathroom luxury apartment. On arrival, we were met by Linda who welcomed us and explained the workings of the appliances, heating etc. We were delighted to hear there was a better than average welcome pack - a large selection of breakfast cereals, milk, tea, coffee, sugar, butter, jam and bread. Everything we'd need and more! In the freezer, there was also a large bag of ice. very welcome for our pre dinner drinks!
In the beautifully kitchen, there is every kind of dish, glass and cooking utensil you could possibly want along with dishwasher, washing machine and drier.
The apartment is tastefully decorated and furnished with attractive ornaments and pictures on the wall. Obviously a lot of care and thought has gone into creating the warm ambience.
Bedrooms are very comfortable and bathrooms are well finished with the kind of toileteries found in quality hotels.
This is definitely high end accomodation and I would recommend it if you want a little bit of luxury in the Perthshire countryside. We even had the pleasure of watching deer in the field facing the apartment, from the balcony.

Bathroom cleanliness Other facilities & amenities
Liked best: The quality of the apartment and fittings
Liked least: The single beds made quite a bit of noise!
Traveling group: Friends
Friends getaway Older travelers
May 15, 2015
Apologies but this appears to be for another property as we are at 56 Guthrie Court.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing