“Amazing Spa Day”

3 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 5 helpful votes
“Amazing Spa Day”
Reviewed July 18, 2013

I didnt stay at the hotel just came for a spa day as a little one off treat. Staff were great and very helpful in showing me around as i had never been before. Cant fault any of the facilities plenty of towels, slippers and robes around to use also they provide fantastic quality handwashes and lotions all around the spa to make you really appreicate the experience. My treatment was perfect and was exactly what i was after. I also stayed for lunch which wasent really to my taste but i think if i was able to order from the actual menu rather than having to have the sample platter i would have enjoyed it much more as the bits on the platter i did like were lovely.
Found the relaxation room to be one of the best aspects of the spa as iv been to The Old Course and the Fairmont recently to see they dont have one of these... It was Filled with lovely elderflower water and dried fruit too so just perfect.
Would 100% be back :)

Visited July 2013

London, United Kingdom
4 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 30 helpful votes
“Superb”
Reviewed June 24, 2013

My golf buddy and I booked ourselves a hot stones massage after playing golf.

Firstly, the pre-massage spa area is amongst the finest I have seen. It beats most of the health farms I've ever been to.

The pool area in the private spa area is lovely and the different spa roms you can use, steam, sauna(s) and the calm room are excellent.

Complimentary lemon or elderflower water is everywhere to be seen as are nuts and seeds and dried fruit in the calm room.

Very zen.

The massage itself was superb, with a heated orthopaedic bed so that you didn't get any back pain when on your back.

After the massage, I was advised I could stay as long as I wanted in the room, lying on the most comfortable massage bed.

I must have dozed for a good half an hour.

In summary it was the best I have been to. £135 for an hour is on the expensive side, but it is worth it.

Our wives had spent the day in the sap having various treatments whilst we were playing golf and they were highly appreciative of their time there.

Highly Recommended.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Mrcellular
Glasgow, Scotland
24 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 59 helpful votes
“Luxury from Start to Finish”
Reviewed May 20, 2013

I am partial to a spa treatment and try to have a massage once a month. However I have never experienced the decadence and luxury that was my afternoon at The Spa at Gleneagles. From the start the fixtures and fittings are stunning with all you need for your stay - wrap yourself in a towelling robe, pop the slippers on and let the pampering commence! You have the tropical/peppermint shower to choose from as well as a relaxation room, sauna, steam room and amazingly powerful jacuzzi pool. However it was the treatments themselves that stood out as spectacular...Sarah Watson carried out my treatment - a salt body scrub followed by 'Balinese' massage using hot oils and stones which was blissful and left me feeling luxuriously relaxed. Unfortunately the 'ESPA 24 hour saviour balm' was not in stock in the shop however I intend to order this wonder product online. All in all a fabulous afternoon which I will need to repeat again soon!

Visited May 2013
1 Thank kmcroberts622
Dundee, United Kingdom
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 26 helpful votes
“Totally amazing day”
Reviewed April 22, 2013

From the moment you arrive at the Spa at Gleneagles you know you are in for a wonderful day. Everything looks, smells and feels luxurious,the staff are wonderful and the treatments are amazing. My daughter and I had a spa day with lunch and loved every moment. Lunch was excellent as you would expect from this 5 star hotel and we left after a wonderful day, relaxed revived and smiling. I can't wait to go back.

Visited April 2013
1 Thank Aylab
scotland
8 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 31 helpful votes
“Fantastic”
Reviewed March 20, 2013 via mobile

Just had a salt and oil body scrub followed by a 1hr aromatherapy massage with Kirsty who was superb.

The facilities are excellent with a crystal steam room and hydrotherapy pool with a sauna and an excellent relaxation room.

1 Thank Andrew P
TheGleneaglesHotel, Front Office Manager at The Spa at The Gleneagles Hotel, responded to this review, April 9, 2013
Dear Andrew,

I'm delighted that you enjoyed your treatment in the spa - it sounds wonderful. Many thanks for the kind review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes,