“Fantastic”

The Spa at The Gleneagles Hotel
Reviewed March 20, 2013

Just had a salt and oil body scrub followed by a 1hr aromatherapy massage with Kirsty who was superb.

The facilities are excellent with a crystal steam room and hydrotherapy pool with a sauna and an excellent relaxation room.

1  Thank Andrew P
TheGleneaglesHotel, Front Office Manager at The Spa at The Gleneagles Hotel, responded to this reviewResponded April 9, 2013

Dear Andrew,

I'm delighted that you enjoyed your treatment in the spa - it sounds wonderful. Many thanks for the kind review, and we look forward to welcoming you back soon.

Best wishes,

Mike Swadzba
Front of House Manager

There are newer reviews for The Spa at The Gleneagles Hotel

Reviewed March 3, 2013 via mobile

My friend and I both used the spa on Saturday and Sunday. Had personalised facials which were excellent. Had aureveduic treatment on Sunday for 2 hours and I have never been so relaxed. The therapists are excellent, the relaxation room is the best I've seen and the elderflower water is gorgeous! They grow the elderflower on site and I couldn't get enough of it. The vitality pool, aromatherapy showers and steam room are amazing. Can't wait to go back!

Dear Guest,

Many thanks for this lovely review - I'm delighted that you had the chance to enjoy our wonderful spa while you were at the hotel, and had a nice, relaxing time.

I hope we'll be able to welcome you back to Gleneagles soon - we'll have some elderflower water waiting!

Kind regards,
Mike Swadzba
Front of House Manager

Reviewed November 16, 2012 via mobile

Visited the spa at gleneagles and it was absolutely the perfect Indulgence. We had lunch In the restaurant which was superb and the afternoon in the spa which was heavenly! Staff were really friendly and the facilities were excellent. I had the full body massage which was very relaxing the hour went far too quickly. If you fancy a treat and relaxing and luxury is what you have in mind, this is the place for you! A must!

1  Thank LJAllan
Reviewed October 31, 2012

beautiful surroundings and great facial. The relaxation romm with elderflower water was the icing on the cake.

Reviewed October 30, 2012

Fully booked. Upon staying here we found the spa could not accomadate us. I would advise booking in advance, but until you arrive how would you know what you want?