“Not big enought to cope with size of hotel”

The Spa at The Gleneagles Hotel
Reviewed October 30, 2012

Fully booked. Upon staying here we found the spa could not accomadate us. I would advise booking in advance, but until you arrive how would you know what you want?

There are newer reviews for The Spa at The Gleneagles Hotel

Reviewed October 10, 2012

Excellent spa, fairly new and it's been done with quaility. If I had a criticism it would be that the sauna and relaxation rooms are separate for male and female which means that if you're there as a couple you cannot share some of the experiences toghether.

Reviewed October 1, 2012

A feeling of being cut off from reality with some self indulgence - marvellous. The treatment was excellent and the relaxation area afterwards was a slice of heaven. Didn't want to leave.

1  Thank gcarr2803
Reviewed September 25, 2012

My massage was good however my daughter's facial was very disappointing. The spa did give her a voucher for next time however

Reviewed September 7, 2012

I tried the SPA while staying at Gleneagles and was thrilled with it. I had a deep tissue massage and the young lady probably gave one of the best deep tissue massage I have ever had. She didn't lack for strength and she focused on the areas I asked her to focus on.