Came here for afternoon tea in the bar== we were shown to a window table overlooking the garden which even the rain didn't spoil== the food was served promptly and in great quantity == sandwiches and cakes enough to feed a family it seemed and in a staggering variety never seen so many differerent cakes on one cakestand before== tea and coffee just kept on coming== ate enough to see us through till breakfast next day!!!== great value served with lots of style in awesome surroundings == coming back SOON !!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An iconic country estate set beneath the beautiful Ochil Hills, The Gleneagles Hotel has been a luxury destination for nearly a century. Located just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and with its own railway station, Gleneagles offers the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation, fun and adventure. Three championship courses have established Gleneagles' reputation as a golfer's paradise but the hotel offers so much more than golf. The 850-acre estate epitomises the rugged natural beauty for which Scotland is famed and offers guests a glorious playground of country pursuits and activities. Whether you come to fly a Harris' Hawk, ride horses, play tennis, go off-roading, train gundogs, shoot game, fish, enjoy Michelin-starred dining, or relax in an award-winning spa, Gleneagles offers a world of unforgettable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Otel, getaroom.com, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, HotelQuickly and Evoline ltd so you can book your Gleneagles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gleneagles Hotel Auchterarder
- Gleneagles Resort Auchterarder
- Gleneagles Hotel Scotland
- Gleneagles Auchterarder, Scotland