From the minute we arrived at gleneagles we knew we had chosen somewhere special. By the time we had checked in our jeep was driven to the car park and the suitcases delivered to our room. The service throughout our stay was wonderful. The rooms very comfortable and clean. Restaurants were fab and the breakfast set us up for the whole day. Many hotels we have stayed have given us the same hospitality but there is something special about this place. I would totally recommend Gleneagles.... Whether it be a special occasion or just a wee break. We intend going back there later in the year. Can't wait.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An iconic country estate set beneath the beautiful Ochil Hills, The Gleneagles Hotel has been a luxury destination for nearly a century. Located just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and with its own railway station, Gleneagles offers the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation, fun and adventure. Three championship courses have established Gleneagles' reputation as a golfer's paradise but the hotel offers so much more than golf. The 850-acre estate epitomises the rugged natural beauty for which Scotland is famed and offers guests a glorious playground of country pursuits and activities. Whether you come to fly a Harris' Hawk, ride horses, play tennis, go off-roading, train gundogs, shoot game, fish, enjoy Michelin-starred dining, or relax in an award-winning spa, Gleneagles offers a world of unforgettable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Otel, Cancelon, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd, getaroom.com and HotelQuickly so you can book your Gleneagles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gleneagles Hotel Auchterarder
- Gleneagles Resort Auchterarder
- Gleneagles Hotel Scotland
- Gleneagles Auchterarder, Scotland