Where do you start ? Arrival, Welcome, Check in, Room, all first class. Spent a relaxing afternoon in the spa and leisure club and lovely pre dinner drinks at the bar kept amused by a party of shooters before going down to the Dormy for dinner. Great service food and drink all in all a wonderful experience in every department. Only one serious complaint please bring back the Sherry Trifle ! ! ! Thanks again for a great night. Just about forgot the main event Breakfast, second to none it's a real leisurely feast of first class indulgence.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- An iconic country estate set beneath the beautiful Ochil Hills, The Gleneagles Hotel has been a luxury destination for nearly a century. Located just one hour from Glasgow and Edinburgh airports and with its own railway station, Gleneagles offers the perfect retreat for those looking for relaxation, fun and adventure. Three championship courses have established Gleneagles' reputation as a golfer's paradise but the hotel offers so much more than golf. The 850-acre estate epitomises the rugged natural beauty for which Scotland is famed and offers guests a glorious playground of country pursuits and activities. Whether you come to fly a Harris' Hawk, ride horses, play tennis, go off-roading, train gundogs, shoot game, fish, enjoy Michelin-starred dining, or relax in an award-winning spa, Gleneagles offers a world of unforgettable experiences. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Cancelon, DerbySoft Ltd Shanghai HQ, Booking.com, Agoda, Priceline, Evoline ltd, Hotel.de, TripOnline SA, HotelQuickly and getaroom.com so you can book your Gleneagles reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Gleneagles Hotel Auchterarder
- Gleneagles Resort Auchterarder
- Gleneagles Hotel Scotland
- Gleneagles Auchterarder, Scotland