All reviews leisure centre bedroom lodge welcome pack whiskey bar three bedroom games room self catering swimming pool steam room the main hotel hotel restaurant small gym red squirrels dishwasher tablets leisure club high standard hen weekend
Selected filters
Reviewed November 28, 2019

We arrived for a two night break in a lodge, greeted by a lovely and friendly receptionist everything was explained to us and we were given directions to the lodge. The lodge was well equipped , warm which was appreciated it was freezing outside. I would recommend the lodges as you get the best of both worlds more space but also the good of the hotel. We dined in the hotel food was lovely, staff friendly helpful and hard working I would say. On the whole a great stay and I would definitely return and also recommend. Well done to all !

Date of stay: November 2019
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Duchally Country Estate, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2019

Dear AberdeenBenny,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are so pleased that you enjoyed your stay and make special mention of the accommodation, the food and the staff. We can always guarantee a warm welcome even if we can’t guarantee the weather and have passed your comments on to the staff.

Reviewed November 26, 2019 via mobile

Only stayed for 1 night, but would definitely recommend. Nice and comfortable hotel. Grounds are well kept and a perfect gateway to Highlands. Menu could be a bit bigger, but thats me being spoilt. Great for any tourists

Trip type: Traveled as a couple
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Duchally Country Estate, responded to this reviewResponded November 28, 2019

Dear AlexMcd7182,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your stay and have passed your kind comments on to the staff. We hope to see you again soon and thanks again.

Reviewed November 13, 2019 via mobile

We stayed here for 4 nights over half term. The grounds are lovely, quiet, peaceful, ducks waddle around waiting to be fed. It’s just lovely. The interior of the cottages are a bit dated and the decor could do with an update. The kitchen is well furnished and had everything we needed for a short stay. Bathrooms could definitely do with an update and the showers were woefully pathetic, no pressure and tiny shower cubicle - in a huge bathroom!!!! The sofas were so uncomfortable we could not get comfortable at all - Doctors waiting room furniture is more welcoming! Having said that we would stay there again as very conveniently located.
2 things to note. Distillery tours are only on Tuesdays and if you want to take some of the Gatehouse Gin home, buy it before checkout as they can’t sell gin before 10am and check out is 10am and we left at 9.45am.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with family
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Duchally Country Estate, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2019

Dear Myhillsurrey,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are sorry we could not meet your expectations to the fullest. We implement a rolling refurbishment programme across all of our resorts. However on this occasion we are sorry that our accommodation fell slightly short of your expectations. All feedback is very useful to us. Thanks again.

Reviewed November 12, 2019

I had recently booked my stay here & unfortunately due to upsetting reasons I had to cancel my booking. I had paid full price for the room & after explaining my situation I was still charged full price. I had called to cancel 5 days before my stay so still within plenty of time. The staff couldn’t have been any less helpful & I am appalled with their standards of customer service. Will not be recommending & will certainly not be booking with themselves again.

Trip type: Traveled as a couple

Dear cafeconnoisseur123,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We do offer a flexible rate and a cheaper advance purchase rate (which is not refundable) at the time of booking. Although we are disappointed to hear that you had to cancel for upsetting reasons, it is not our policy to refund bookings that are made at an advance purchase rate. Flexi-rate is partially refundable and we usually allow change of dates ... all other rates are non-refundable.

Reviewed October 27, 2019 via mobile

My friends had organised and booked Duchally for my 30th and I was not disappointed.

The staff couldn't do enough for our group. They had decorated our lodge with Balloons and banners for my birthday and left a birthday card. They arranged late checkout for us too. It's not often you visit a place and can safely say that every single member of staff we interacted with were amazing, friendly and are a credit to the estate.

The lodge itself was beautiful. It was immaculately clean, spacious and modern.

We loved it so much, we have vowed to make this an annual girls weekend retreat.

Would highly recommend.

Date of stay: October 2019
Trip type: Traveled with friends
CLCWorld, Guest Relations Manager at CLC Duchally Country Estate, responded to this reviewResponded October 28, 2019

Dear karag205,

Thank you for taking the time to post your review. We are delighted that you enjoyed your birthday weekend with us. We always try to exceed customer expectations and have passed your lovely comments on to the staff. We look forward to seeing you on your annual girls weekend retreat. Thanks again.