We stayed here for a 2 night break mid February.
The room was nice with large king size bed, bathrobes, hair dryer, tea coffee facilities.
The resort is in a quiet location within the countryside and we were lucky with the weather so went for a nice walk into Auchterrarder.
We ate breakfast, lunch and dinner in the hotel and thought the food was really good. The breakfast buffet was good quality ingredients but some of it could have been a warmer. The 2nd morning there was no buffet so the food was piping hot.
The drinks in the bar were very reasonably priced for a hotel. We didn't use the leisure facilities but they have a pool, smallish gym and steam room.
The only negative was the bed was too soft but on the whole a really good break and would return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Duchally Country Estate is set in prime Perthshire parkland near to Gleneagles and is the ideal base for a holiday in Scotland. Duchally Country Estate, while secluded, is perfect for short breaks and overnight stops in the Country House Hotel or a full Scottish holiday in luxury lodge accommodation that is conveniently located for easy access to Edinburgh, Glasgow and the Highlands. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Expedia, TripOnline SA, Cancelon, Hotwire and HotelQuickly so you can book your CLC Duchally Country Estate reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Clc Duchally Country Estate Hotel Auchterarder
- Duchally Country Estate Auchterarder
- CLC Duchally Country Estate Auchterarder, Scotland