“Great Little Restaurant”

Chillies
Ranked #5 of 32 Restaurants in Aberfeldy
Cuisines: Indian
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Late Night, Buffet, Delivery, Reservations, Takeout
Description: Good food from a choice menu which captures all the flavours of the Indian subcontinent, that's the signature of the 'Chillies' in the heart of the Scottish Highlands in Aberfeldy. Our restaurant _ tastefully decorated in a contemporary style _ presents award-winning cuisine in comfortable surroundings and a relaxing atmosphere. Our varied menu is sure to satisfy all tastes and our comprehensive wine & drinks list complements the dishes perfectly. Our masterchef and his highly-skilled team prepares mouthwatering delicacies to appreciate, from Bangladesh and India and 'beyond', using only the best produce and the finest ingredients.
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Very friendly staff and excellent service. Having ate in lots of restaurants around the country and abroad the service here had to be about the best I have ever experienced with no wait for food or drinks despite a few people in the restaurant. The food that my husband and I had was excellent with the best naan bread I've ever tasted and prices very reasonable. I really can't understand why anyone would have anything bad to write about the food or service - are we talking about the same place! The local people and tourists are lucky to have such a great restaurant. Anyway in conclusion I would highly recommend Chillies.

Reviewed May 15, 2013

very friendly staff and beautiful food. Prices were very reasonable. Best Pashwari nan I've every tasted.

Reviewed May 14, 2013

A solid Indian restaurant. Never had a bad one here... always very friendly service and lovely complex flavours in the dishes. Lucky to have such a great restaurant in town.

Reviewed May 7, 2013

I have eaten at many Indian restaurants in Scotland and this is by far the most disgusting food we ever had. For what landed on our table was a tasteless, flavourless travesty masquerading as Indian food, compounded by pathetic service. This was an insult to Indian food. The poor tourists and locals are ripped off with their annoyingly late service and poor standard of food. I'm afraid that the first timers will be scared to touch Indian food again
To describe Chillies as disappointing would be an understatement, if you prefer to have food that actually tastes of something and shows some resemblance to Indian cuisine, I would give Chillies a miss!

1  Thank jpe12
Reviewed April 17, 2013

Highly recommended buffet. Only a few choices but all excellent and the quality was top notch. I wish this was near my house!