“Avoid if possible .”
2 of 5 bubbles Review of Chillies

Chillies
Ranked #7 of 32 Restaurants in Aberfeldy
Cuisines: Asian, Bangladeshi, Indian, Balti
Good for: Kids, Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions, Dining on a budget
Dining options: Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Accepts Mastercard, Accepts Visa, Buffet, Cash Only, Free Wifi, Full Bar, Highchairs Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Waitstaff, Wheelchair Accessible, Wine and Beer
Description: Good food from a choice menu which captures all the flavours of the Indian subcontinent, that's the signature of the 'Chillies' in the heart of the Scottish Highlands in Aberfeldy. Our restaurant _ tastefully decorated in a contemporary style _ presents award-winning cuisine in comfortable surroundings and a relaxing atmosphere. Our varied menu is sure to satisfy all tastes and our comprehensive wine & drinks list complements the dishes perfectly. Our masterchef and his highly-skilled team prepares mouthwatering delicacies to appreciate, from Bangladesh and India and 'beyond', using only the best produce and the finest ingredients.
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Avoid if possible .”
2 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 10, 2012

Me and my partner were staying in Moness resort and decided to go to Chillies for dinner after reading a few good reviews about it .
To cut a long story short my main meal chicken korma was NOT CHICKEN . I have no idea what it was but I had a couple of bits and left the rest . I would not advise anyone to go here . A real waste of money and now me and my partner are feeling ill . AVOID !!!

• Czech first
Lanark, United Kingdom
“great food”
4 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

we visited this restaurant on a Tuesday night The restaurant was quiet but the staff were very pleasant and attentive and explained some of the unknown to us items on the menu We were made most welcome and the food arrived well presented and to a very high standard Overall it was a pleasant way to spend an autumnal evening

• Visited November 2012
Harrogate , England
“Sunday all you can eat buffet”
3 of 5 bubbles Reviewed November 7, 2012

Thought we would give this a go. Food was actually quite good, but had to keep asking for more to be put out. I suppose if they had been a little more attentive i would have rated higher. Saying that for £8.50 I think for an adult and £4 for a child what more do you expect.

Visited October 2012
Whitley Bay, United Kingdom
“Great Indian lovely staff”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 15, 2012

We tried here on buffet night but as the wife is a fussy eater we went for the standard menu: not disappointed! The portions are huge and all the dishes were tasty, I have cooked indian for 40 years and I was impressed, taught by a friends father who was a brilliant cook. We took enough back to our resort for the next night, even the chapatiis were great the next day. Do not be put off by the decor, could do with a little update but the food and the service is the star turn.

• Visited October 2012
Aberfeldy, United Kingdom
“great food”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed October 9, 2012

great place for food decr is teriffic owner is a charmer mention ally paint and mabey u will get free pampadons

Visited September 2012