Open today: 9:00 AM - 10:00 PM
Book In Advance
Tours from Splash White Water Rafting tend to sell out - travelers recommend booking in advance!

Ways to Experience Splash White Water Rafting
from $52.80
from $59.40
from $59.40
More Info
All reviews river bugging the river great fun stag do free photos wet suits these guys safety talk their faces safety briefing playing games fantastic morning safe hands big thanks a lot of fun brilliant experience sense of humour
Reviewed 2 days ago via mobile

Exhilarating. Made to feel relaxed by the humorous and very experienced guides. Thanks for a great afternoon.

Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

We were staying in the area of Lock Tay in Kenmore. We had done other activities locally and while there decided to do white water rafting.
We contacted several companies but Splash were by far the most helpful and sounded perfect.
On the day, all equipment was supplied and full Instruction was given bygthe guys, who I must say were superb throughout.
We got to the rafting and were Not disappointed. It was safe, but had that feeling of excitement and danger I guess you want with this. It was both tranquil and mad mixed together for the perfect blend. We saw lots of wildlife if that’s your thing and had a great laugh and when It came to the exciting bits that were brilliant.
We loved every moment of it and would go again in a heart beat. To cap it off they uploaded soon after some excellent photos that are great momentos of the day.
Very very good and cannot recommend them highly enough.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Up in Perthshire for the October holidays, one of my sons fancied trying white water rafting, as he had heard me talking about the time I did it in Austria. We came to Splash and were not disappointed with the experience. The guides were great, full of knowledge about the river and the area and made the whole experience enjoyable, so much so that my son wants to go rafting again.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Highly recommended. Staff are so friendly and made the whole experience even more enjoyable and fun. Our kids loved it (aged 14, 12 and 9yrs). Beautiful way to see the river and surrounding countryside. Great family activity.

Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

This was absolutely fantastic and I’m glad my niece was able to add me on at last minute - the team were great at making you feel welcome and at ease! Was a great experience and would definitely recommend to anyone wanting to have some fun

riverlife, Owner at Splash White Water Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 3 weeks ago

Last minute adventure fun , great to hear that it was worth joining the team and you all had a great day with the Splash Team. Many thanks for trusting us with your adventure experience and we hope to see you again

Reviewed October 6, 2018 via mobile

I have been here before many years ago, and I am glad that over the years the team has only improved. Only downside was that the river Tay wasn’t heated for us

riverlife, Owner at Splash White Water Rafting, responded to this reviewResponded 5 weeks ago

Great to hear you have returned after many years. The engineering task of heating the River Tay is I am afraid beyond our abilities. However, instead, we have discovered that cold water is super healthy for you, it is one of those new-fangled health trends. we have decided to call it coldwaterology. You know when it has an ology it must be good for you Great to have you back having fun with the Splash Team

Reviewed September 29, 2018

Brilliant Friday afternoon spent with the Splash guys on the River Tay! Staff were very experienced and more importantly great fun, made our day even better. Highly recommend

Many thanks for visiting us and fantastic to hear that you hd a fun adventure day on teh river tay with us at Aberfeldy

Reviewed September 28, 2018

End of season white water rafting and river bugging experience. A great morning of adventure with Johannes, spills and thrills literally as expected. Looking at rapids afterwards couldn’t believe we had gone down what was a v rough section. Then an afternoon or river bugging - very apprehensive but real supportive crew of Aivars and Johannes personally attending to my enjoyment down the Tummel rapids. Excellent safety briefings on both occasions. Huge encouragement and a very rewarding time. Thank you Aivars and Johannes form my experience - if only I was 40 yrs younger i’d Be taking up this new sport.

1  Thank Ian B

Sounds like you had a fun day out with the Splash team rafting and river bugging. Never too old for adventure we have a whole team of plus fifty folks doing a 6000-meter Himalayan mountain next year. Many thanks for trusting the Splash Team with your adventure day.

Reviewed September 23, 2018

Very friendly staff. It was just myself and my two sons in the boat. I know other companies who would not run unless they had a boat full so thank you. We hd great fun on the river and the guide was excellent. I would recommend.

Hi Gary
Great to hear that you and your sons had a fun time with us and yes we will run a trip for any amount of people and especially like taking families. Many thanks for trusting us with your family adventure.

Reviewed September 14, 2018 via mobile

We had a great time with Aivars! Very generous with multiple wetsuits so that we stayed nice and warm. Very encouraging when we were a bit hesitant on the jumps and we felt very safe. On top of that Aivars was a good laugh and general tour guide to the area. Would highly reccommend.

2  Thank Dominic P

Canyoning can be a bit intimidating the first time so great to hear that the team looked after you and you enjoyed the experience. Many thanks for trusting Splash with your adventure day out. It is appreciated.