Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery

from $53.50
from $60.20
from $14.00
More Info
All reviews cask tasting single malt great tour guided tour connoisseur tour short film basic tour cask strength dewar family scotch whisky ginger ale whisky making take home free glass interactive museum self guided excellent value
Reviewed 2 weeks ago

Richard gave me a friendly confident welcome to the experience. There is an interesting museum where the tour is self guided using a pad and this is followed by a tour of the distillery. It was fascinating seeing the distillery in operation with its various sounds, scents and sensations. I indulged in the connoisseur tour which included tasting in the lounge bar afterwards. A member of staff guided me through the glasses set out on an informative mat and allowed me as much time as I wanted to savour the flavours. What a memorable decadent afternoon. (Provision was also made for drivers with their samples to take away to enjoy later.)

1  Thank Anne E
Reviewed 2 weeks ago via mobile

I can’t recommend this whisky distillery highly enough, your tour Includes a short video in the theatre, look round the museum, a tour of the distillery and a whiskey tasting - so much for a great ticket price! Our tour guide was very knowledgable and interesting and the whisky tasting was great.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

We really enjoyed the tour that we had from George. He was very knowledgeable of the process and was visibly excited when he talked about everything ... and the cask tasting, whoa - what a great experience.

DewarsAberfeldy, Manager at Dewar’s Aberfeldy Distillery, responded to this reviewResponded 2 weeks ago

Thank you Marc - we're delighted you enjoyed your tour with George.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

I always wanted to visit this distillery. Dewars its one of my favorite whiskeys and the treat and tour was great. They respond to all of my questions!

We're so pleased you enjoyed your visit and tour - thank you for your review.

Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Anyone who enjoys Whisky and seeing it made will enjoy a tour of this distillery - even if you don't have time to take a tour they have a lovely café and bar and shop. You can get sound information at the bar on what to drink and why to take a drop of water with it. Very knowledgeable people.

Thank you for your review - we're pleased you enjoyed your tour. Thank you for mentioning that guests are welcome in our whisky lounge and shop without taking a tour as this is really helpful for other travellers.