“Wonderful time in a beautiful cottage”
other travelers have booked this property

Review of Croftness Cottage

Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Excellent - based on 14 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
Dory1990
“Wonderful time in a beautiful cottage”
Reviewed June 18, 2017 for a stay in June 2017
person found this review helpful

My partner and I have just arrived home after a week away at this beautiful cottage. From the visitor book we appear to be the second people to visit since it's renovation and I have to say I can't fault the standard of the workmanship and finish.

The cottage has everything you could want and is within walking distance of Aberfeldy yet far enough out that you feel in your own little corner of the world. One of my favourite features is the ability to lie there at night and listen to the waterfalls at the Birk's O' Aberfeldy traveling across the tranquil countryside.

The cottage is pet friendly and a great base for exploring the local area, I am sure we will be returning again in the not too distant future.

Date of stay: June 2017
Management Response
Jun 20, 2017
I'm so glad you had a good stay! Thank you for your lovely review (our first one too!) and we would love to see you again in the future! Kind regards, Laura
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing