“Curried delights”

Pierowall Hotel Restaurant
Ranked #2 of 4 Restaurants in Pierowall
Reviewed June 5, 2012

If you like curry you will love the hotel, I don't but the fish is very good. It gets very busy so you are best to book. The only downside is "carrots and peas" with all main dishes, a bit of variety would be good. We had 5 meals there and all were fine

Reviewed June 3, 2012

The Drever's at the Pierowall and their staff are well suited to bestow you with the comfort and hospitality of Westray. The food is wholesome and home cooked...just what the appetite will order after a full day on the island.

Reviewed May 28, 2012

What a feast, this was no ordinary F&C, but the best forever eaten
Fish, the service is super-friendly. Westray's top restaurant.

Reviewed May 6, 2011

We ate here evey night while we were on Westray. All of the food was good, but the haddock and chips on the first night was one of the freshest dinners I have ever had - I suspect they pulled the haddock from the water once we had ordered it! Friendly service, and very reasonable prices, too.

1  Thank AndrewWBristol
Reviewed September 21, 2008

We were lucky enough to be invited to go to Westray with The Orkney Tourism Group. We had a super day and the weather was very good. We visited all different types of accommodation available to rent by tourists on Westray. Unless I saw the quality for myself I would not have believed it.

We had lunch at The Pierowall Hotel. To be honest this is the second time I have tried to submitt this review.

Simply it was the best fish and chips I have ever had. The local Orcadian people say that it is the the it is the best fish and chips in the world. I agree personally. You will never know unless you try them yourself.

5  Thank houtonbaylodge