“Excellent Ribs!!!”

Logan's Roadhouse
Ranked #37 of 98 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed June 1, 2013

My husband and I decided to have dinner here after driving around looking for a place to go. This is one of those restaurants where you get peanuts and can drop the shells on the floor. We didn't get any peanuts however. But our waitress was nice and friendly. Sometimes it took her a while to wait on us if we needed anything. The best part was the food. My husband had a steak which he said was good. But I had the ribs. Very good. Tender, tasty. Loved them. I also had the twice baked sweet potato which was also very good. Would definitely go back there again.

Reviewed April 4, 2013

Great food, excellent service! When we arrived we were told it would be a 15 minute wait. We were given a pager. After 10 minutes the hostess came over to us and told us our table was ready. The steaks are wonderful and cooked exactly the way they were requested. We will be going back again!

Reviewed March 2, 2013

We go to Logan's a lot and have always had a good time and great food and service. The specials they have are a great deal and you can't beat their great yeast rolls and free peanuts. I would recommend Logan's to anyone- travelers or locals- you won't be disappointed!!

Reviewed November 9, 2012 via mobile

We always get good food & service. The big fried cheeseburger is very good. The steaks are always cooked just right.

Reviewed November 5, 2012

We went on a Thursday and ordered from the $7.99 entree menu. We had to ask for the menu as the regular menu did not list any of the specials (Mon-Thur). The portions were good and with the entree we also got 2 sides. I don't know how long they will run the $7.99 special, but it was well worth it. The talapia was delicious, the whiskey BBQ chicken was more than we could eat and the chopped steak was also very good. The pork chop was tasty but a bit thin. The service was very good. No complaints at all. This chain is always consistent.

Been to Logan's Roadhouse? Share your experiences!