“YUMMY Food & lots of it!”
Review of Panda Express

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Panda Express
Ranked #37 of 96 Restaurants in Madison
Cuisines: Chinese
Reviewed November 7, 2012

My husband & I have visited The Panda several times..... each time we are greeted with smiling faces and warm hospitality. The food is exceptionally wonderful! You may choose either a plate to dine in or a carry out plate (which you usually get more food in) lol lol Your choices are traditional Fried Rice, White sticky Rice or Noodles.....then two sides. I have had the stir fried Orange Chicken, Cashew Chicken and Shrimp/asparagus. My husband loves the hotter spicy items so he gets those...... many are steak items. We both usually get the fried Vegetable Rolls, they are super good paired with red sauce. Please be sure to ask for Soy, Plum or Red Sauces... they are free ask for items.......your plate comes with a super fun fortune cookie to end your meal with. The restaurant is always clean and comfortable and the food is always steaming hot. Enjoy!!!