“Romantic Valentines”

Dining options: Reservations
Goodlettsville, Tennessee
“Romantic Valentines”
Reviewed February 18, 2013

My husband and I had our Valentines dinner here. It was our first time to eat at Woody's. We made reservations in advance and so we were seated without problem...others had to wait in line. The staff is very friendly and we loved the live piano music. We ordered the 34 ounce steak for 2. It was good but not as tender as some steaks I have had. The shrimp appetizer was delicious! We paid $54 for our dinner (also had a salad and twice baked potatoes & colas).

• Visited February 2013
1 Thank GrandmaBirdie

Charlotte, North Carolina
“Woody's has great filet mignon, but avoid a few other items.”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Woody's has been around a long time and is an "institution" in the Hendersonville area. Their claim to fame is their steaks. The key to having a good experience here is to order the filet mignons, but avoid the rib eye and prime rib. Both of those items are not consistent and I've had to send both back. As long as you know that ahead of time, you're set. It's true that the place is older and kind of dark, but remember the time frame when it was built. Almost every night they have a piano player that sings who is usually good. The servers can be off on occasion. Wednesday night is buy one get one free on the filet's, great deal. Only other problem is the bathroom door is loud and slams, mentioned it to the staff, hope they adjust it. Give them a try, but stick to their strengths.

• Visited January 2013
NY. NY, Oh, Fl, Tn
“Same as "Woody's Restaurant"”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

This place is just plain awful. I hope folks read these reviews before they ruin their meal time. By far the worst food and service int he area. The place is dingy, the food is not good at all and the service is on the fringe of whacky. It took 55 min to get me a grilled chicken sandwich.

Visited November 2012
NY. NY, Oh, Fl, Tn
“Always awful!”
Reviewed December 21, 2012

I belong to a local group that holds monthly a dinner meeting here. Honestly, I have eaten at Taco Bell before the meeting, that is how bad the food is. The one time I ordered food, was a chicken sandwich. It is no exaggeration that I tell you from the order to the time the food was brought out was 55 minutes!
The place is kind of old and dingy inside. The staff parks closest to the road to make it look like they have customers. There we 25 or 30 cars in the parking lot, I walked in and there was 4 guys from our group there, no other customers.

Visited April 2012
“A hidden treasure”
Reviewed December 11, 2012 via mobile

At first we were thrown off at how to get into the restaurant, very sketchy. But the parking lot was full! The food was great, highly recommend the burger. Home made rolls and home made dressing was great! And on Tuesdays they have a piano player.