“Amazingly yummy ice cream!!”

Gerri's Ice Cream Parlour
Ranked #1 of 1 Dessert in Stenness
Reviewed June 5, 2014 via mobile

After not being able to find anywhere to park or that sold ice cream in Stromness I decided to go to Kirkwall for ice cream....until I spotted this place by accident. I'm really pleased I found it! The mega 7 scoop ice cream was VERY tempting but alas I decided I couldn't eat that much ice cream so I had a tub with 3 scoops of very delicious ice cream!! I can highly recommend the apple crumble ice cream! Yum yum!! The lady in there was lovely too. Very chatty, helpful and friendly!

Reviewed May 13, 2014

From the outside this place looks nothing special however lurking within is a great selection of orkney ice cream and sundae combinations. They even have a 7 scoop challenge the Stenness Monster which if you finish it within an hour you get your name on the wall.

Reviewed April 21, 2014

What a find!! Looks like a little shed from outside, then you go in and it's lovely with more different ice cream flavours and dishes than you can shake a stick at!! Try the Stenness monster, £8 for 7 scoops of ice cream in a giant cone, finish it and get your name on the wall! My 9 year old son is on there ;0

Reviewed August 5, 2013

This is a haven for ice cream lovers, not for those wanting a meal. Loads of variety & combinations names after local sites. Convenient for Maes Howe, Standing Stones, Scara Brae & Stromness.

Reviewed July 30, 2013

I have visited the parlour 3-4 times now and always had delicious ice cream. There are many different suggested ice cream mixes to suit all tastes. ther are tubs, a variety of cones, lots to chose from. very friendly service, open every day

Been to Gerri's Ice Cream Parlour? Share your experiences!