“Great Accommodation”
other travelers have booked this property
Living room Frood Street Bungalow
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Average
Frood Street Bungalow
Living room
Welcome chocolates for guests.
Living Room Area
Fitted Kitchen with Household Appliances
Entrance Hall from Front Door Porch
Fitted Bathroom Suite with WC, Bath and shower
Bathroom
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

Average - based on 3 reviews

Reviews from our community

Any
kab151254
“This place is not worth the risk of making a reservation ..”
Reviewed September 25, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

Ok .. we stayed here twice. The first on the way up to the Highlands, the second a week later on the way back. The first occasion was non eventful. The only complaint being that the garden fence has holes in it so your dogs are not able to be let out without a lead. The second visit, however was quite literally our stopover from hell. You may think that i am exaggerating but i am not. We arrived at 16:30. At this time, their was loud music emanating form next door who had all their doors and windows open plus some illegal smell polluting the atmosphere coming from the property. We should not have stopped to be honest but i was tired and really wanted to relax as i had been traveling 06:00 plus our dogs needed a break. The music stopped after about 20 minutes so peace and quiet reigned supreme. so i though that the neighbours had noticed that someone was stopping next door and decided to go out or just turned the music down. I went for a lie down. Within 10 minutes the music had started again. Only this time louder. And i could hear people messing around outside our bedroom window (it's a terraced bungalow). I opened the blinds and the party goers were out on the next doors patio which effectively outside your bedroom window. Nice people though; one of them waved at me with his can. I got up, and after staying another couple of hours to see if the noise abated, which it didn't btw, it got louder and the party moved outside which was virtually outside our patio doors which meant we couldn't have them open and/or take the dogs out there so we left the property to drive back home instead of staying the night which is what we obviously wanted to do and what we paid for. I gave the owner 72 hours to contact me. She didn't so i contacted her. I have to this date not received an apology off the owner. She referred me to booking.com who made me an offer of £22. I said that i would accept this but i thought it fair that they also refund the £20 in addition that we paid for the dogs when we arrived. This was refused by the owner, instead she referred me to rules and regulations laid down by booking.com and also the fact that i changed my stay over dates and didn't inform her of the dogs et etc but no apology. So the fact that she didn't charge me for the change of dates (which was about 4 months before btw) and didn't tell her about the dogs (we agree to disagree on this one), she thinks that it gives her the right to rent us somewhere, charge us £101 and yet it isn't fit for purpose. My advice is that this place is not worth the risk of booking.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   No.
John D
“Great Accommodation”
Reviewed April 20, 2017 for a stay in April 2017
people found this review helpful

The Bungalow is extremely suitable for visitors attending family celebrations in the surrounding area of Lanarkshire. Most families don't have the extra bedroom for visiting relatives so this is an ideal rental for those people. It has also a few great restaurants in Motherwell and plenty of shops if required. The Bungalow is cosy and well maintained and has a homely presence. I shall hopefully use this rental again since I live 200 miles from most of my relatives, it makes it more comfortable for both my wife and I and prevents imposing on family members. Mary the housekeeper is very friendly and is very welcoming. I think Claire is making great use of her Bungalow.

Would you recommend this hotel to a friend?   Yes.
Management Response
Apr 24, 2017
Hi John, many thanks for your kind review, I am so grateful. It was a real pleasure to host you both and I would really love to host you again in the future. Thank you again for such wonderful feedback, you have made my day. Claire
A TripAdvisor Member
“Cozy house”
Reviewed December 27, 2016 for a stay in December 2016
people found this review helpful

Lovely and cozy little house . Perfect to spend Chistmas there . Also my dog Bruno loved it. Very warm inside , really bad weather outside ☺
Good price , the house had all included , everything you ever needed .

Thank you , Claire and Mary !

Management Response
Dec 27, 2016
Thank you Julieta, it was really lovely hosting the three of you over Christmas. So glad you enjoyed your time at the bungalow and it was a perfect stay for you both including Bruno your dog. It's so nice to receive happy guest comments, thank you and please come again anytime. Thank you from Claire and Mary :-)
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing