This hotel is one of my favourites. I have stayed here more times than Trip Advisor permits me to review it, but this review follows my latest stay.
My previous two reviews say it all really. The Dakota Eurocentral is a well placed hotel with exceptionally good service and food. I don't enjoy staying upwards of 100 nights a year in hotels on business, but the Dakota has become a welcome port in the storm.
If I had to find fault, I'd say the beds are not that comfortable the gym is tiny and the rooms are not that large.
I have just today, booked another 3 night stay for later in July, which demonstrates how much I like to stay here. Give it a go!!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Travelocity, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Agoda, TripOnline SA, Hotwire and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Dakota Eurocentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Eurocentral Motherwell, Scotland