Dakota Eurocentral
The Bentley Hotel(Motherwell)
$83
$111
Agoda.com
Premier Inn Glasgow (Motherwell) Hotel(Motherwell)(Great Value!)
Travelocity
$52
TripAdvisor
$93
$84
All reviewsbusiness parkcookiesthe grillsteakan industrial estateexecutive roomrose petalseggs benedictcooked to perfectionfriday nightmodern hotelbirthday treatfantastic hotelpublic areasreception areahigh standardrelaxed atmosphere
Reviewed January 4, 2012

Every time I travel to Glagow on business I make a point to stay at the Dakota. This has to be one of the best business hotels in the country. Modern and crisp in decor with a very relaxing seating area. The restuarant is outstanding value for money. I always have the steak which is cooked to perfection every time.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
ceri27, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded January 10, 2012

Dear Flight713

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor - I am delighted that you have enjoyed relaxing visits with us.

Please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything at all I can assist you with prior to your next visit and we look forward to welcoming you back to Dakota Glasgow in the very near future.

Best wishes

Reviewed January 4, 2012

Been to Dakota too many times I've lost count, love the decor and restaurant.

Interior very relaxing and lovely. Rooms gorgeous with comfy bed and very helpful and accommodating staff.

Food in restaurant both dinner and breakfast exceptional service, luv lobster thermidor and desserts.

• Stayed: September 2011, traveled as a couple
ceri27, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded January 17, 2012

Dear Beth A

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wondeful feedback on TripAdvisor- I am thrilled that you enjoyed your stay with us.

I hope we will have the opportunity to welcome you back to Dakota Glasgow in the very near future and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is anything at all I can assist you with.

Kind regards

Reviewed January 3, 2012

This is a modern hotel beside the busy A8 between Edinburgh & Glasgow, (closer to Glasgow).
It's not really a location to choose if you want to walk to bars / shops, as it's in a business district.
I really like this hotel, having stayed on a number of occasions and this review is based on my last experience.

As you enter the foyer, through heavy curtains into a moody lit reception, it reminds me more of a dodgy club than a hotel.
At check-in you are offered a complimentary welcome drink, but as I've always wondered how long it's been standing, so have always declined.
A couple of home made cookies are usually in the room, which is another nice touch.

The rooms are not the largest, but I usually pay no more than £99.00 B&B, which makes it good value for money. All rooms are very well air conditioned.
Bathrooms lack a bath, (but have EXCELLENT showers), which gives the bathroom a slightly smaller feel, but are beautifully clean & well lit.
There are some lovely features, like the heated mirror to avoid it steaming up, lovely large towels and large bottles of nice toiletries.

WiFi is Free, but a little slow. If the truth be known, "free & slow" beats "quick & extra" any day in my book!
There's a distinct lack of anywhere to place your suitcase, and a lack of drawers too.

Breakfast and room service are both excellent, some of the best food & service I have ever experienced in a hotel, first class.
I always look forward to visiting the area, so I can stay at The Dakota, book with confidence.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled on business
Reviewed January 1, 2012

I was part of a wedding party staying at the Dakota though the actual wedding was elsewhere. The rooms are all of a high standard and very clean. As the bride and bridesmaids were getting ready and leaving from the Dakota we were given access to the Presidential Suite early to allow hairdressers and make up artist to get to work. We were also offered room service breakfast outwith the grill hours which was ideal and catered for 10. The service at the Dakota was second to none, nothing was too much trouble and staff went out of their way to ensure our arrangements went smoothly. They also opened the bar for us on our return which was nice and allowed us all to have a night cap. I would thoroughly recommend this hotel, being local its unlikely we'd get the chance to stay again but should an excuse arise we'd take it up!!

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
ceri27, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2012

Dear Sandielou22

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful comments on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us – I am delighted that you had a truly memorable experience and chose to stay with us during this special occasion.

We are more than happy to help in any way possible to ensure all arrangements run smoothly and can tailor our service to accommodate larger groups. The suites are such a lovely size and layout and very popular with our brides and bridesmaids.

If there is anything at all I can assist you with please do not hesitate to contact me directly at the hotel.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Dakota Glasgow in the very near future.

Best wishes

Reviewed December 28, 2011

We booked this hotel at the very last minute and didn't have time to note the directions prior. However once we found the hotel (easier once you know!!) it was a very pleasant surprise. It should be classed as a boutique hotel, staff excellent, room fantastic, food excellent. Restaurant was all pre-booked with people not staying at the hotel and therefore has an excellent reputation, so if you want to dine, book a table when you get there. Will visit again and will also try the Edinburgh Dakota.

• Stayed: November 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank Graham G
ceri27, Guest Relations Manager at Dakota Eurocentral, responded to this reviewResponded January 3, 2012

Dear lindg

Thank you so much for taking the time to leave your wonderful feedback on TripAdvisor following your recent stay with us.

I am delighted that you thoroughly enjoyed your stay with us and I will enjoy passing on all your comments to the entire team.

I would always recommend booking a table in our restaurant in advance, for residents of the hotel but also for non-residents to ensure you secure your preferred time choice.

We look forward to welcoming you back to Dakota Glasgow in the near future and please do not hesitate to contact me if there is any assistance I can offer.

Kind regards