I stayed here on business and wasn't expecting much. When I walked in there was open fires and I was welcomed with a warm drink at reception as I checked in. The room was very trendy and comfortable, it felt like a New York apartment! Nice fresh cookie left in the room for me to enjoy too. Dinner was great, Cock-a-leekie soup comes highly recommended! The curry was good but came with a lot of dips - and nothing to dip! The service was a little slow but the restaurant was busy that evening. I wouldn't hesitate to book the hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Priceline, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Expedia and Orbitz so you can book your Dakota Eurocentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Eurocentral Motherwell, Scotland