Two weeks in a row we have eaten at the restaurant. The first saturday the waiting staff were pleasant and helpful. It was not a problem moving us when i asked to move to a different table. However last night we ate there for my sisters birthday. The waitress who took our drinks order before eating was absolutely poker faced and most most unhelpful. She asked us to go to our table we asked to finish our drinks first. She then went and got a senior staff member, maybe the maitre de?. Who then came and asked us to go to the table, despite the restaurant being half empty. No one offered to take out drinks through. The vegetarian menu could do with being changed, I asked for the pasta dish and got different pasta from what it said on the menu. The waitress was helpful and asked if I wanted to change it, however the other people at the table already had their meals. The reason i am putting this on the review is I know someone from the hotel usually answers back. I look forward to the reply as it will be a while before we go back to the restaurant.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Situated in the Eurocentral Business Park, just off the M8. Dakota offers stylish and luxurious boutique rooms with free Wi-Fi, fresh cookies, LCD TVs and air conditioning. All rooms have sumptuous en suite bathrooms, with bespoke toiletries and fluffy towels. The award-winning Dakota Grill serves fresh, simple dishes and a classic grill menu. Afternoon teas are also available. The bar offers a range of delicious cocktails and an extensive beverage list. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Agoda and TripOnline SA so you can book your Dakota Eurocentral reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Dakota Eurocentral Hotel Motherwell
- Dakota Eurocentral Motherwell, Scotland