Checked in this hotel on a recommendation from someone local, it was a good recommendation. The room with breakfast was £75.00 for a double room. We checked in with little fuss and had room 4 on the ground floor. The room was ideal, nice bed, lovely clean bathroom, tea coffee facilities etc. We ate in the restaurant and the food was fabulous!! Staff were great and because we were in a rush at breakfast the lady wrapped us up a bacon sandwich to go, which was really thoughtful. All in all this hotel was a lovely experience.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The BEST WESTERN Moorings Hotel provides the magic near Motherwell! Built in 1891 as the private home for a member of a famous Scottish steel dynasty, our beautiful main building has held its charm and offers a unique, understated and timeless air of refinement to this day. The surroundings are undeniably chic, but the overall ambience remains humble enough to be homely. A "B" listed building within a local conservation area, BEST WESTERN Moorings Hotel has built on its 19th century roots to meet 21st century needs and provides guests with classic character. We still have some of the original stained glass windows, and our hospitality is traditional and unintrusive. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your BEST WESTERN Motherwell Centre Moorings Hotel reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Moorings Hotel Motherwell
- BEST WESTERN Motherwell Centre Moorings Hotel Scotland