“Best Italain Restaurant”

Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed January 4, 2013

This restaurant is fabulous, great ambiance, very select, Arthur plus his staff are so helpful and friendly, my only critisism is of myself because this is the first time I have put in a review and have been quite a few times, we were there on the 2/01/13 and again everything was excellant. The 4 of us had a great time, I am going back next week for my hubbies surprise 65th and am quite relaxed knowing it will be a good night, keep up the good work Arthur. PS the best Italian restaurant for miles.

Reviewed December 27, 2012

Friendly genuine Italian restaurent The staff are attentive without being pushy and the food is faultless. We have had several family meals in here and everybody enjoyed it each time.

Reviewed December 16, 2012 via mobile

Very good meal, from a well chosen set menu. Pork scallopine with marsala sauce was excellent & the veg accompaniment, especially the Chillie roasted tatties was great. Orvieto vino Bianco for £17 was spot on. other restaurants charging more for poorer quality wine. And the friendly attentive service was superb. My only regret... Having a taste of the Tiramisu ordered by a friend... Amazing.

Its position on a dark street with a busy main road in motherwell disguises the quality of ths place. I'll be going back soon

1  Thank GRGIO
Reviewed December 15, 2012

I went here with My family for dinner and we couldn't praise it enough. The restaurant has an exceptional atmosphere, very welcoming. It is modern but has that lovely traditional feel about it. We enjoyed the lovely food and wine. Very generous portions, we couldn't eat everything! Well worth a visit, we can't wait to go back. Staff were great to.

Reviewed December 12, 2012

Arrived without pre booking since we didn't want to eat in our hotel. Although busy we had no problem getting a table for two.
The restaurant is located on the main street in motherwell, it is modern, well decorated with friendly staff. The cosy type of restaurant you want to be in on a very cold Scottish winters night.
Excellent, well priced food with efficient service.
Very impressed with the restaurant and would certainly return when back in the Motherwell area.
Thanks