“Well worth a visit”

Cuisines: Indian
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed March 24, 2013 via mobile

My boyfriend and I visited the restaurant last night for the first time (even although we are both from Motherwell had never been before). It is quite small inside and very busy. The food was delicious and served quickly after ordering. We each had Pakora then I had a Balti and my boyfriend a Tikka Masala add in a wine and a beer for £40 it was excellent value ! My one reason for not scoring a 5 was the fact we had a long wait for drinks to be delivered but perhaps they were short staffed. Would definitely recommend and hope to be back soon.

1  Thank sweetcheeks72

Reviewed February 25, 2013

We have used the Indian Villa for many years both as sit in and take away. The food is excellent served efficiently by courtious waiters and take aways are normally delivered quickly.

Reviewed January 13, 2013

We have used the Indian Villa for years, both sitting in and take away, and we have never been disappointed with the service or the quality of the food. Always consistent.

1  Thank Grahamb2105
Reviewed January 6, 2013

Its the kind of place you would probably drive past but this is one of the best indian restaurants in Lanarkshire. Definitely worth giving this one a try. The staff are so friendly and the food never disappoints.

2  Thank lynncarr2016
Reviewed December 27, 2012

We first tried this restaurant because we couldn't get in to our usual one and I'm glad we did. It is now our first choice of Indian restaurant in the area. The staff are particularly helpful and friendly. The food is delicious and there is no pressure to eat up and vacate the table. I would advise booking because on one visit on a Wednesday night in early November it was very busy.