“Shocking”

Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed May 5, 2014

I am absolutely appalled at the amount of time I have waited on my food full 56 minutes never again will I visit this place seats and everything are broken backs are sore bellys are definitely not full threads are coming apart from chairs and I am here with my family waiting on a family dinner may I put emphasis on the "waiting" bloody outrageous may I add that they also brought me the wrong starter there are two one year

3  Thank Unknowndn

Reviewed April 6, 2014

Had lunch here today food was good a good plateful but run of the mill big chain food ,it was served quickly by very polite staff in a nice atmosphere it was hot and served on hot plates whichmakes a difference

Reviewed February 21, 2014

just as the title says....served very quickly and the serving staff where very attentive in every respect.

Reviewed February 18, 2014

Well i read some other reviews there and dont know what they are talking about,everytime we have been and its been a few as couples and as a foursome we have never had any bad meals or service.The food is always warm,sometimes on warm plates depending on what you buy.Also we have tasty rewards and this is such a great thing to have, you get free meals and discounts worth signing up for.The decor and music player could be sorted out but all in all we love it for either a quick bite before a concert in Glasgow or for nice relaxing meal.
Also we have been at different times of the day and each time we have had good service and a good meal so well worth going...

Reviewed February 4, 2014

We visited the Table Table restaurant (The Newhouse) this evening and can only warn anyone thinking about visiting here what it's really like.

Prices are good, and the menu is varied, however the quality of the food served is dire. The Table Table Sharing Platter was ok, but much of it was overcooked and the batter was dry.

The Jacket Potato was awful - not even hot enough to melt the cheese! The Chicken & Ribs Combo was awful. Dry, overcooked chicken with hard batter, and the ribs looked like they had been made 5 days ago and had been (barely) reheated - congealed sauce that tasted of nothing. The chips too were terrible - you can get better chips in the frozen aisle of the supermarket.

Service was, at best, lukewarm. Plates were put down/lifted without a word being said at times and we had to pay our bill at the bar (not at the pay point 2 steps away from our table).

Don't go here - you can make better food at home yourself.

4  Thank Alan S