“Okay but nothing special”
Review of Table Table

Table Table
Ranked #16 of 67 Restaurants in Motherwell
Cuisines: European
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed October 1, 2013

Quite average which is a shame as this chain is usually good in my experience. The food was thrown together and the service while polite was rushed too, with plates dropped on the table and staff impatient to move on.

There are newer reviews for Table Table

Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I have visited this restaurant (a Table Table) on three consecutive Sundays for lunch and could not have asked for a better meal or better service. The carvery provided a very good choice and food was excellently cooked including a vegetarian option. Soup or salad option for starters, 4 choice main course and a good sweet choice is available. 2 courses are priced at £6.99 and 3 courses at £9.99. The normal menu is also available at all times as an alternative to the carvery option. Children are also well catered for. An excellent venue for Sunday lunch in very relaxing surroundings. To be found just of the M8 at the Newhouse Exit. Ample parking space. A Premier Inn is adjacent to this hotel. Well worth a visit

Reviewed September 3, 2013

This was our second visit in the last couple of weeks. On the first occasion, I had the haddock and my wife had the gammon steak. The latter was the best she has had in many a long while.
The meal was so good we took my mother in law (in her nineties and has her own opinions) last Sunday afternoon. We had the chicken breast and the chicken makhani. Another excellent meal.
Good friendly service provided by Anna.
Genuinely astonished at some of the negative comments about this place.

1  Thank malstewart
Reviewed August 23, 2013

Had an experience today within Table Table. Not sure if the Manager here is in charge of the Premier Inn too or just the restaurant, BUT!!!! her attitude was an absolute disgrace for her being a customer facing manager. I asked a question to one of the girls behind the bar area and she butted in with a one word answer. She then immediately turned her back shook her hand and walked off. I think her name may have been Emma or Emily or something similar but she was unbelieveable. Absolutely disgusting behaviour.
The girl who was dealing with us was so embarassed and was very apologetic about the behaviour of the so called Manager.
These girls here deserve a medal working with her as a manager.
I will definately never ever come back here or the hotel due to the treatment I have received today.

2  Thank golfer45Scotland
Reviewed July 17, 2013

I'm not usually a huge fan of branded restaurants but what you get here is good value and is well presented even if predictable. On our first evening we arrive 30 minutes before our allotted time but that posed no problem to Kirsty the waitress. She pointed out that our choice of wine featured on the Saturday Special Menu which was considerably less in price - the cost of the wine in fact.She was bright,bubbly and cheery and like the Premier Inn staff across the way she was energetic and enthusiastic.And again on the Sunday evening. The weather had been especially hot and after serving Sunday Lunches all day she did not appear flustered or tired. Young people get too much bad press in my opinion. These young Scottish folk deserve credit for their approach.Some surly southerners could learn a thing or two from them.