Brisbane House Hotel
Like saving money? We search up to 200 sites for the lowest prices
  • Pool
View Hotel
The Kingarth Hotel(Kilchattan Bay)
  • Restaurant
  • Restaurant
  • Bar/Lounge
  • Breakfast included
Seamill Hydro(West Kilbride)
  • Breakfast included
The Waterside Hotel(West Kilbride)
View Hotel
All reviewsbrisbane houseitison dealsea viewjacuzzi bathon arrivalwedding venuean upgradelovely hotelfunction suitefront facingexecutive rooman overnight staysteak piecourse mealbooked this hotelwalk in showerfood was lovely
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 22, 2014 via mobile

Will start by saying the location is amazing for sunsets photos (wether permitting). The inside is very clean and well kept. The room for the meal was a good size but the only thing I found was the table was set for 1 person to meany. This may have been the bride and grooms choice. The meal was outstanding and the service from staff was . The only thing I would say that need to change is maybe a few extra bar staff for weddings. Would recommend for wedding.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple
Reviewed August 18, 2014

We went to the Brisbane House for a meal because our 1st choice venue was full, and our perceptions had to change of the Brisbane House Hotel. The meal we had was excellent, fresh and hot, taken from a good choice two or three course flexi menu and the prices were superb. Well served by nice staff made for a very pleasant meal and this with a large wedding reception going on at the same time. Well done. We should have been going to you long before this.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
Reviewed August 12, 2014 via mobile

Attended the full day at a friend's wedding. Service was great be it from a bar member or borrowing a pen from the receptionist.
Bar staff were very attentive the whole day and the food served for the wedding was served hot and all the dishes looked very appealing.
Toilets were pristine and looked after and although the weather wasn't the best..tail end of the Caribbean hurricane..the hotel looked fantastic.
Will consider this venue for future events.

Stayed: August 2014, traveled with friends
2  Thank George E
Reviewed August 11, 2014 via mobile

I stayed at this hotel for my friends wedding and was highly disappointed. Room was sold as superior but I have stayed in travel lodges that were better than this hotel. Tired and worn is the best way to describe the room we were allocated. I have attached pics to show. I would say unfortunately one to avoid.

• Stayed: July 2014
1  Thank CMCLEA18
Reviewed August 6, 2014

Following staying here for a wedding with my girlfriend, I would not recommoned staying here, the room in which we stayed was very poorly maintained and overall very dissapointing. Please find attached photos, they say much more than I could possibly put in word.

• Stayed: August 2014, traveled as a couple