“Great location, friendly staff!!!”
Review of Lanes Bowling

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Lanes Bowling
Ranked #2 of 2 Fun & Games in Largs
Reviewed May 31, 2013 via mobile

Myself and my family went over to Largs for a few drinks one afternoon. We started at lanes and sat outside to enjoy the weather. The staff were lovely and friendly, drinks were reasonably priced, with a good range of cocktails. We stayed there all afternoon as it was so nice. We had some food, I had chicken fajitas, which were lovely and nicely presented. The food was a winner with the group. Will definitely be back. Fabulous location and friendly staff.

Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

Enjoyed a family day out in Largs at the weekend, sat outside at Lanes, great location, staff all very friendly! Plenty members behind the bar working so there was never a que for drinks even tho it was very busy! Did not have any food but plenty other people did and it all looked lovely! Will go back 100%!

Reviewed March 3, 2013

My husband and I like mucking about in Arcades but it's quite small and with having a toddler and preschooler there isn't enough to keep wee youngs busy or entertained. Not that I would expect a place like this to cater for younger kids. Just don't go with kids under about 9.

1  Thank Debbie B
Reviewed February 27, 2013

This is a good restaurant for casual dining. Lovely to sit and people watch! The restaurant is situated just across from the Ferry terminal which takes passengers over to the island of Millport! Good inexpensive menu, can recommend the burgers!

1  Thank mollycompeta
Reviewed February 20, 2013 via mobile

This was my second visit for a meal and won't b back. Thankfully the meals were half price as I would have refused to pay more!!! Very limited menu, went up to order and staff said no fish. There wasn't that much on menu that they couldn't have said that when we got menus. I ordered steak sandwich most of which I left as the meat was burnt. Kids had pizza that were soggy and on plates so small food kept falling off. Staff cleaned the table in the next booth which we were eating and the cleaning solution was so strong we could taste it!!!

2  Thank lauren81Cumnock