“LOVE the Links Lodge!!!”
Review of Links Lodge B&B

Links Lodge B&B
Ranked #1 of 6 Lossiemouth B&B and Inns
Reviewed June 15, 2013

I stayed at the Links Lodge while dropping my daughter off at Gordonstoun, the fabulous Scottish Boarding School a few miles away. Angela and John and their son Brogan could NOT have been lovelier to me. The Lodge itself is smack on the sea - and whenever I left I would walk out the door to one if the most beautiful sights I have ever seen. The sunsets - at 10pm in June - were spectacular.

The rooms are so pretty, newly renovated and sparkling clean.

Breakfasts are delicious.

But it is Angela and John, and their incredible kindness and hospitality that make Links Lodge the special place it is.

Go!! You will not be disappointed!

• Stayed: June 2013

Reviewed June 6, 2013

very nice stay in Lossiemouth, just a putting green from the beach and the nicest sunset. Cosy little town, nice restaurant 1629. Owners at LinkLodge are most helpful with tips for trips and places to eat. They know a lot about Scotland. They serve very nice breakfast, really good porridge, fresh fruit, toast, and scottish breakfast with egg, bacon and beans. Highly recomended!

Room Tip: view towards the ocean are nice
  • Stayed: June 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed May 28, 2013 via mobile

My fiancé & I stayed here in December and were hoping to be back in April, however circumstances changed & unfortunately we could not make it. I cannot speak highly enough about this B&B & the family who run it. We arrived late on a Friday night after a long journey & could not have been made more welcome. The owner was chatting away, making us feel really welcome & went & got fresh milk so we could have tea. The room was massive with Sky television & a huge bathroom. The bed was amazing, had a brilliant nights sleep & actually prompted me to buy my own feather duvet on my return to my own house-it was that brilliant! The breakfast was immense & the whole ambiance within the B&B is second to none, there is such a lovely family feel about the place. I don't know when I will be back in the area but this is definitely where I will be staying! Well done & keep up the good work!!!!

• Stayed: December 2012
Reviewed May 26, 2013

Great location, just off the golf course. We booked a couple of rooms in the b&b and the flat next door. Family business very attentive to our needs. Breakfast was excellent, I especially enjoyed the scrambled eggs! The bed in my room was massive, excellent to relax on after a busy day.

Stayed: April 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 19, 2013

Stayed in Lossiemouth for a changed instead of Elgin. Owners where welcoming and helpful, had great recommendations of where to eat.. Room was massive and comfortable, even had sky tv in the room which was a great bonus. Breakfast was a good choice tasty and good portion size. Would highly recommend. Thank you again

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great hosts, great room, amazing bed, shower was fantastic. Breakfast was the 'icing on the cake'. It says four stars on the sign at the front of the house but it gets 10 stars from me. Many thanks for a wonderful stay. It felt just like home.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled solo
Reviewed May 9, 2013

We loved this B and B and the owners. What a wonderful welcome. Awesome hospitality. Delicious breakfast. So very clean and comfortable. We were enjoying a family trip to trace our ancestry and they were really interested in what and where we needed to do.
A must if you want to stay in the area.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled as a couple
Also consider these accommodations in or near Lossiemouth
0 mi away
#2 of 6 in Lossiemouth
Silver Sands
Silver Sands
#1 of 2 in Lossiemouth

Been to Links Lodge B&B? Share your experiences!