“Dream come true!!!!!”

North 58 Sea Adventures
Ranked #1 of 8 things to do in Findhorn
More attraction details
Owner description: Join us onboard for an exhilirating trip out to the Moray Firth, exploring the beautiful Moray coastline and it's amazing and abundant wildlife.Operating out of Findhorn, the jewel of North East Scotland, North 58° Sea Adventures offers you the chance to do something a little different with a truly unique experience.
Reviewed July 13, 2014

I used these for my 21st birthday and it was amazing. Did the dinner cruise and it was me and partner and the driver of the rib. It was fantastic we saw Dolphins on the way to the meal and return back they put themselves out to make the event special even returning us to our home town just down the coast.

2  Thank queenamandajayne

Reviewed July 3, 2014

Booked this trip as part of our holiday to Hopeman, and boy was it good. Our family group was the only booking on the day so we had almost a private booking and one to one attention from our host. We saw the resident seal colony at Findhorn sand bar and lots more swimming about. The previous days had been wild but fortunately calmed down for our trip, but no dolphins to be seen. My grandson who is six had a great time and loved the stop for hot chocolate and jaffa cakes.
I would thoroughly recommend this trip to all

1  Thank EuanT1957
Reviewed June 29, 2014

£25 gets you a rib ride down the coast to past Hopeman visiting bird colonies and spotting puffins, shags, cormorants, Guls and herons. We saw porpoises and 2 types of seal. We did not see dolphins or wales but these are travellers and they could have been further down the coast. I've seen dolphins along this coast before. The guides are well informed and stopped to let us take photos and took a 5 minute break from the swell close to Burghead harbour . Where we had drinks and biscuits. All water proofs are supplies and there are gloves if you want them if can be cold over the water. We had good weather and the tide was just on the turn so the waves dropped exposing a flat sea making it easier to spot the wild life. Poor travellers may need to take sea sick pills before hand as is can be much rougher seas. This is a trip I would take again.

Reviewed June 16, 2014

Hi all i am a disabled lady of 50+ and did not think I could go on a rib, but I went and had the best time of my life. The girls on board were fantastic and the trip was amazing, even though the dolphins did not show we saw seals and the bird colony and the guide Pippa was informative in a very natural way, we stopped for a drink and a bickki which was well received and then a wild time on the way back, fantastic, I would do it again in a heartbeat and my husband and I have already decided to go back next year for another go. I would recomend it to any age group and even though I live with pain every day it was worth the extra pain the next day

1  Thank Chris D
Reviewed June 12, 2014

Four of us including two very well travelled relatives from Australia had a most enjoyable trip today.
Pipa and her colleague went out of their way to ensure we saw Dolphins and were very accomodating and knowledgable. Could not recommend enough-great!

Trevor & Evelyn