“Fillet steak”

Crown & Anchor
Ranked #2 of 6 Restaurants in Findhorn
Cuisines: British
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Delivery, Reservations
Description: The Crown is a warm, friendly place situated in the heart of Findhorn village overlooking the beautiful Findhorn bay. We are the only Hotel in Findhorn with 7 en-suite rooms available if you are looking for accommodation. We have a great selection of Malt Whisky. Cask Ales are also available. Families with children are welcome. Under 14’s can use the conservatory and restaurant area up until 8pm. We specialise in traditional Scottish cooking using fresh local produce and seafood so if you are looking for somewhere to eat in Findhorn? Look no further! Our chefs look forward to serving you.
“Fillet steak”
Reviewed June 5, 2013

I have just eaten the best steak in my life!
Fact!
The butterfly king prawns as a starter with sweet chilli dip create the perfect surf and turf combination.
Have a couple of cold beers and enjoy!

• Visited June 2013

Biggleswade
“Lovely Lunch”
Reviewed June 4, 2013

In Moray last week and had a lovely meal at the Crown & Anchor. I had the scallops which were beautifully done. Staff were really friendly and made us feel very welcome as large group of 6 including 3 children. Others in the party had the mussels and dressed crab and it was all great.

San Diego, California
“Wonderful Lunch”
Reviewed June 2, 2013

While traveling the coast of northern Scotland I stopped for lunch with my family at the Crown & Anchor. My husband and mother had a beautiful salmon fillet while I enjoyed the terrific mussles. They were very fresh and perfectly prepared. This is the second time my husband and I have dined at the Crown & Anchor in the past three years and the quality of the dishes has not waivered from our first visit to this one.

Dundee, United Kingdom
“great outdoor dining experience”
Reviewed May 21, 2013

We came across this pub while following the tourist coastal trail this weekend, and couldnt resist stopping here for tea to enjoy the evening sun. my teenagers are fussy eaters and i love sea food but we were all catered for splendidly. i had crab thermidor, my son had haddock and chips, and my daughter a chicken burger. all the food exceeded our expectations, and the service for friendly and fast. the views from the outside tables across the bay were restful after a long drive, and the ambience was friendly .at just over £30 for the three of us including soft drinks, it didnt break the bank either, and as the highlight if my weekend while staying at Nairn lochloy caravan park.,

• Visited May 2013
“The best burgers I have ever tasted!!!”
Reviewed May 15, 2013 via mobile

I am a very fussy eater so when we eat out I tend to just have a burger as I know it's something I will like. Since we eat out a lot I have tried burgers in AlOT of places and can say by far the burger here was THE BEST I had ever had. The staff were friendly and the place looked good. I will defiantly be going back

• Visited June 2012