“Excellent First Experience”

Melville Golf Centre
Ranked #3 of 3 things to do in Lasswade
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 1-2 hours
Owner description: Melville Golf Centre, Driving Range, Course and Shop is truly a golfing centre of excellence. Next door to the Premier Inn Dalkeith, the floodlit, heated all-weather driving range has automatic popup Powertees and shock-resistant cushioned strike-mats . PGA Professional for individuals, families and groups available. The 9-hole golf course has been built to USGA standard with full hire service of Clubs, Shoes Trolley for Group outings. Discounts for corporate and group bookings over 8. 4 Star Visit Scotland Visitor attraction.
Reviewed June 18, 2013

I am new to golf and had an excellent first experience at Melville Golf.
I began with the driving range with its Powertee which I think brilliant for beginner like myself.
Following week I played 9 hole with friends. The green were lovely.
Staffs are friendly and very helpful. Looking forward to play again there.

Reviewed April 11, 2013

Just spent last Saturday with my grandchildren at Melville Golf Centre, the kids loved the days entertainment, starting with the driving range, then on to the putting, stopped for lunch and then took them on the short game area. At the end of the day I had two very tired children. The only fault I found was at the range there could have been a picnic area as I had packed a picnic lunch.
There was a Table Table pub which we would eat at next time.

Reviewed July 22, 2012

I am a keen golfer along with my husband. We come here regulary as it is a nice place to golf asides from it's loaction which is beside a busy road. However the greens are lovely and the staff are friendly.

Reviewed November 16, 2011

Very handy from the hotel. You can easily walk back and fore

1  Thank emptysporran