“excellent”
Review of COAST

COAST
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Business meetings, Special occasions, Local cuisine, Families with children, Romantic
Dining options: Dinner, Breakfast, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed June 8, 2014

I was recently at a wedding on Arran which was catered for by Coast..we all went to the restaurant the following evening. The restaurant is situated right by the shore in Whiting Bay with a beautiful view of the sea..the service was efficient and friendly and.as a Gluten free vegetarian they went out of their way to cater for me. The food here is lovely and beautifully presented. I would highly recommend Coast to anyone visiting Arran.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

Coast has lovely food, lovely views and very friendly and obliging service. A must for visitors to Whiting Bay.

Reviewed June 5, 2014

We held our wedding in Whiting Bay at the weekend with celebrations in the Big Beach House afterwards. Coast provided us with a hot buffet on the day and then 21 of us went for dinner in their conservatory the following evening. Nothing was too much trouble for Mark and the Coast team, From the preparations before the event, the food and service on the day and clearing away afterwards, topped with dinner at the restaurant on Saturday. Coast certainly know how to provide first class customer service and first class food. We were absolutely delighted with their efforts and would recommend them without hesitation to anyone looking for a caterer for an event whether it be outside or in Coast itself. Brilliant guys, thank you.

Reviewed June 2, 2014

I was in Arran for my friend's wedding and Coast provided the excellent catering for the buffet. And then the celebrations continued the next day when the remaining guests (still about 20) went there for our dinner. Great choice of menu, excellent friendly service even with us rowdy ones!! Will definitely come back on my next visit to Arran.

1  Thank AilishL
Reviewed May 27, 2014 via mobile

I have visited Coast on a number of occasions, and I am always bowled over by the warm welcome, fantastic service and delicious food. The location is top notch too, overlooking the beautiful beach at Whiting Bay.

Go for breakfast and try one of their delicious home made scones or for lunch out on the deck on a sunny Arran day.

Last time I visited I went with some friends for dinner and we ended up having a great time. The atmosphere was so nice that all of the patrons were talking to one another, laughing along with the staff and owners. You are made to feel like a friend from the first time you visit. And the food and wine is just delicious! I would highly recommend Coast.