“Fab coffee”
Review of COAST

COAST
Cuisines: Scottish
Good for: Local cuisine, Special occasions, Romantic, Business meetings, Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast, Dinner, Late Night, Lunch, Delivery, Reservations
Reviewed April 23, 2014 via mobile

What a lovely place in whiting bay- we visited here in 2012 and again yesterday and it was just as lovely as I remembered- proper decent Americano, very service orientated manager. We didn't eat this time, but it looked popular and busy. Definitely clean, well organised and fantastic views even in April , right on the beach front.
Well done coast !

Reviewed April 21, 2014 via mobile

First time to Coast Resturant and I would like to thank all the staff management. I have not felt welcome at Resturant like this ever before. It started with a warm welcome, I felt the Resturant had a very organised structure. Very busy but organised. I went for lunch. I enjoyed it that much I went again. From personally never traveling to the island I believe I have found the gem of the island. Food was delicious and reasonably priced. Very clean and great decoration, attention to detail. Well done keep up the good work and I'll defiantly be back! Thumbs up!

Reviewed April 20, 2014 via mobile

4 of us enjoyed a lovely lunch today.
An extensive and varied menu.
Reasonable price.
Attractive venue.
Nice food.
Generous portions.
Fantastic service.
Would return.

1  Thank AllwaysHappy-holidays
Reviewed April 19, 2014

We have a holiday house in Lamlash and always try to make a visit to Coast at some point. It's on our "highly recommended" list of restaurants which we leave in the house for friends and family. The welcome is always so friendly and, whether Mark knows you or not, he makes you feel like a long lost friend. The girls they have employed this season so far are beautiful, knowledgeable and polite,The food is lovely, be it just coffee and cake, lunch or dinner. The views are spectacular. There is a small, but adequate, eating area outside which is dog friendly - great after a walk on the white sands of Whiting Bay. Hopefully boys the wasps won't be so bad this summer!

One member of our family has a severe nut allergy and Coast have been only too happy to accommodate his requirements - many eating establishments will not take that risk. Thank you.

1  Thank yvonne m
Reviewed April 15, 2014

Coast is a fantastic destination.
Food and service are top quality and the surroundings are perfect.

1  Thank BethMcG6789