“Lovely house with fantastic views”
other travelers have booked this property
Views over Lamlash Bay towards Holy Isle from our decking
Fully fitted kitchen with integrated dishwasher, washer dryer,induction hob and multi function oven Dining area
Check Availability
Request to Book
Make Inquiry
Excellent
Dining area
Sea facing twin room
Happy vizsla in front of our wood burner!
Bathroom, shower within bath
Lights over dining table
View of the house from the road
Bath with overhead shower
Lounge showing decking
View to the Arran hills from the staircase velux window
Twin socket in living room with usb charger ports for phones , tablets etc
red squirrels are frequent visitors to the garden
Lamlash beach
Nearby Glenashdale falls
One well behaved dog welcome --please let us know at point of booking
Goatfell, highest mountain on the Island
Heron at the shore
Woodburning stove and L shaped living room diner
This property is not available for these dates.
Show all rentals available

French first
Any
321lorrai...
Scotland, United Kingdom
“Lovely house with fantastic views”
Reviewed October 13, 2017 for a stay in September 2017
person found this review helpful

We spent a lovely week on Arran staying at Sula. The house was perfect for us, and we loved the views across to the Holy Isle. Best of all was seeing the red squirrel in the garden every morning!

The location is great, and Lamlash is a lovely village with everything you need. Great walks, interesting weather, nice food and friendly people. And seals, heron, squirrels, deer.......

We'd definitely stay at Sula again, and would love to return to Arran.

Your age range 35-49
Oct 22, 2017
We are delighted you enjoyed your stay (and the wildlife!)
Come again soon
Peter and Karen
A TripAdvisor Member
“Sula is a lovely quirky house with beautiful views and very clean and cosy”
Reviewed September 12, 2017 for a stay in September 2017

We loved staying at Sula so peaceful. Plenty of amenities' with in walking distance.
Sula was clean and well equipped.
Unfortunately The weather was very wet so were nit able to explore Arran as much as we had hopped. How ever the log fire was a bonus to come home to After wet walks.

Sep 16, 2017
I am sorry the weather was unkind to you but glad you still enjoyed the house and surrounding area. Hopefully you may come bck to Aran in better weather sometime.
Nicola R
“Fabulous”
Reviewed August 27, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

A wonderful place to stay. Has everything you need cozy and comfortable for our family and our doggy

Aug 31, 2017
Hi Nicola
Glad you liked it, come and visit again!
Regards Peter and Karen
Falkirk
Reviewed August 17, 2017 for a stay in August 2017

Aug 31, 2017
Hi Jenny
Really glad you had a nice time
Kind Regards Peter and Karen
Zoe M
Sheffield, United Kingdom
“Beautiful home on a beautiful island!”
Reviewed August 10, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Fantastic holiday on Arran in a gorgeous holiday home. Thankyou for providing such a lovely house in a lovely setting. We loved it! Would just suggest a water jug for the kitchen so we didn't have to keep going back to fill our glasses at dinner timebut tiny detail! Would highly recommend.

Aug 12, 2017
Hi Zoe, glad you had a nice time and enjoyed your stay. A water jug is a good idea we will have one next time you stay!
Kind Regards Peter and Karen
539alison
Glasgow, United Kingdom
“Fantastic Holiday”
Reviewed July 24, 2017 for a stay in July 2017

Just returned from an amazing week on Arran the. Views from the deck were spectacular the house is like a home from home with everything you could ever need, can't wait for my next visit.

Aug 14, 2017
Hi Alison
Thank you for your kind review.Glad you had a nice time

Regards Peter and Karen
HemeraBir...
Birmingham, United Kingdom
“Perfect, quiet location. Amazingly comfortable, well equipped home.”
Reviewed July 22, 2017 for a stay in May 2017

I would find it hard to fault Sula as a place to stay on Arran, and I'm very picky! I'd done a lot of research before choosing Lamlash and Sula, as travelling a lot I've been a bit disappointed with some of my previous choices, but not this time. Lamlash for me is the best base on Arran, we travelled the entire island a lot so I can be confident when I say that. It is a stunnning spot, with a choice of places to eat and a well stocked supermarket. From Sula the walk into Lamlash is not only easy, but beautiful. Very beautiful. The sea front is perhaps one minute's stroll from Sula. The house itself is quiet (so important to me!), but it's also very clean, beautifully presented and well equipped. The views as you walk through the front door! Just wonderful! In many ways Sula has spoiled me for my future trips to Scotland, I visit every year, as I can't imagine anywhere beating this place, nor Arran which I also thought was wonderful beyond my expectations. I've already recommended Sula to friends and family and I really would expect some bookings to come your way!

Jul 22, 2017
Thank you for your kind comments. Sula and Arran are very special to me so it really matters that people enjoy it as much as I do! I look forward to welcoming you back.
Enter dates for more accurate prices
2 guests
Adults2
Children0
Apply
Do you own a vacation rental? List it here.
Extra income
Easy to manage
Trusted by travelers
Set up your free listing