Auchrannie Resort
$167
$111
  • Breakfast included
3,859 results
All reviewsbrambles restaurantplay barncruize barscottish tapasleisure facilitiesspa treatmentssteam roomcouples packagesoft playthe main hotelcruise restaurantcountry house hotelchoice of restaurantsfirst classarran aromaticsexcellent facilitiesshort break
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Had 4 great days at Auchrannie Super facilities, great food and helpful staff. Will be back
Arran is a beautiful island and there is lots to do at Auchrannie even if it rains Beautiful pool and spa Lots for kids

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 29, 2013

These lodges are ideally situated in Brodick and provide an excellent and luxurious base to explore the island. The service is warm and friendly with the hotel and country club catering for all of our needs.
the restaurants have varied themes and this stopped the food experience from being stale (excuse the pun). overall its an idyllic location with views of Goatfell and adjacent glens, we will be back...

• Stayed: April 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed April 29, 2013

Wonderful experience, my friend and I went over to stay and are now completely addicted. I normally dont do reviews however I just had to share what an amazing time we had from the ambience & warmth of hotel and staff, outstanding customer service and simply fantastic quality of food and menu selection. My friend and I have agreed to have this as our quartely treat for ourselves and taking my mum in June to share this wonderful experience.

Room Tip: Hotel is fantastic although lots of stairs to consider if have trouble, only do single twin beds but great quality.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled with friends
Reviewed April 29, 2013

I've stayed at Auchrannie several times and have even been fortunate enough to have my wedding there. The Hotel has never disappointed.

I took a trip to visit family on Arran during the half term and decided as a break from the children to book myself and my wife in for a night stay.

We arrived early in the day and checked in, the room was already for us which is a bonus when arriving early, the staff were polite and offered to show us to our rooms and take out bags. The rooms are fantastic, we stated in the House Hotel as it was just myself and my wife. The rooms held a traditional feel but had been updated and kept modern, very clean and the bathrooms are amazing, black tiled walls with spotlights in the large shower gives a fantastic atmosphere.

We went to cruize for a light bite for lunch and the menu, was fantastic, offers a large range of food to suit all but as we planned to have a large meal in Brambles Sea Food & Grill that evening we kept it light. Staff were very pleasant and with it being the holidays we expected a lot of children to be running around but in fact it turn out to be very relaxing.

After our food we decided to use the leisure facilities, as I had lived on the Island for some years these were not unfamiliar to myself and were just how I expected them, relaxing, clean and offered everything you would expect. Since we were on a break I decided to see if me and my wife could get some last minute appointments at the Spa. Whilst it was the holidays and they were very busy the staff did there best and got us an appointment each.

The new spa was unfortunately still under construction but I couldn't fault the service at all, the therapists were polite, made conversation but also allow myself to relax when I wished, the same for my partner, we both came out and felt relaxed and pampered.

We dined that evening in the Brambles Seafood & Grill, Having dined there many times before I knew what to expect but was blown away with the new menu. For the hotels Anniversary they were offering dishes that were on the menu from the first years of the hotel. I was hesitant about this as I thought the food would be simplistic and out dated but the Chef's had chosen carefully and added their individual touches to the dishes to keep them modern and delightful.

Breakfast in the morning was served in eighteen69, so we had a chance to sample all of the restaurants in our trip. Perfectly present, pleasant and with lots to offer on both the continental buffet and the cooked breakfast. My only criticism, which is on myself is that I couldn’t sample everything they had to offer as I was too full.

We decided just to relax in the afternoon and after check out joined some family in Brambles, once again for lunch. I had a light, Steak Sandwich which was perfectly cooked and presented well.

So overall I had enjoyed myself, the rates were very fair, We paid £119.00 for both myself and my wife, this included Breakfast and a £40.00 dinner allowance between us. When you take this into consideration the rates are incredible for a hotel of this caliber. Whilst the dinner allowance will not go the whole way and pay for an entire meal it is definitely a saving and if you plan on eating at Auchrannie you make savings by booking it. We also found booking directly with the hotel offers the best rates and discounts.

I plan on coming back as soon as possible, whether it is with my family or just my wife I know it will be enjoyable.

Room Tip: For couples I would recommend the house hotel, if you're with a family the spa is perfect. All the rooms are fantastic.
  • Stayed: April 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed April 24, 2013

This was our second visit to Auchrannie and it won't be our last. The staff are superb and couldn't be more helpful. Our two year old is a fussy eater and after a general chat with one of the bar staff on this subject we were told later that the chef had prepared her favourite meal even although it wasn't on the menu. Very impressive as we hadn't asked for this. The best customer service ever. Our wee girl loved the free soft play room in Cruize restaurant, the play barn (which only cost £3) and the pool. For the grown ups the spa treatments are fab too. I had a luxury facial and my therapist Stephanie was brilliant. My skin felt fantastic afterwards. Hubby had a massage and also said it was great. Can't wait to come back and experience the new spa which is due to open the day after we leave on April 26. We had a tour and it looks amazing. Can't recommend this resort highly enough.

• Stayed: April 2013