See what travelers are saying:
Reviewed September 18, 2006

i've read the other reviews and i assume they stayed at a different hotel to me i recieved helpfull information from all staff and my room was clean tidy no where near what other reviewers seem to expereinced . I saw a great live music show and had a very enjoyable time there

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
Reviewed September 14, 2006

This was by far the nearest to Fawlty Towers I will ever get but not as funny, stayed there last Saturday night (09.09.06), the room was dirty, we had no TV, no light in the bathroom, no cable for the kettle and a bath full of what looked like dog hairs which hadn't been cleaned. We would have left immediately if it was not the only place on the island with any vacancies ( I now know why). We could only pay by cash, should have realised something was amiss.
My advice, spend the money on a tent and stay on the beach, what I would do if the situation ever arose again.

A novice walker who loved the Island, just couldn't believe the hotel.

• Stayed: September 2006, traveled with friends
    • Check in / front desk
    • Business service (e.g., internet access)
1  Thank Novice_Walker
Reviewed August 19, 2006

This Hotel is by far the worst establishment I have ever stayed in - I'd give it no stars but that's not an option! The rooms were dirty, the beds were about 100 years old and the breakfast was inedible. What's worse is that the staff didn't even care...I could go on but it's too depressing. Don't stay here - sleep in your car you'll have a more pleasant night!

4  Thank Siguy