“A good view”

Cuisines: British
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Reviewed May 27, 2013

We stopped here for a quick cup of coffee before heading for the ferry home. The cafe is nothing special to look at but the view over the bay is lovely. We had a pretty good cup of coffee and a nice piece of cake. The cafe is not fancy but there is plenty of space and it does the job.

Reviewed February 22, 2013

Last time my 10 year old granddaughter came to visit me on the island she said, "Grandma, I envy you. Not only do you have a fabulous view, but you have the best boutique in Europe, with the best hot chocolate."

What can I say?? I've had lots of friends and relatives here over the years and they somehow always find their way to Bilslands...

Reviewed January 13, 2013

I had a business meeting and the person I was meeting suggested Bilsland Café. The meeting only really consisted of handing over some documents so we decided to have a coffee and slice of cake. I choose not to have a slice of cake just coffee unfortunately lukewarm. The person I met had a slice of cake and was pleased. Watching other customers all seemed to be happy with their product service so I must be difficult to please. Excellent place to meet someone you've never met before its easy to find and reasonable product service offering.

Reviewed January 8, 2013

The price range and the food quality is a bit better than pub's standards. Had a quite tasty soup and further individual choices. Of course, we were quite happy that we didn't have to pay again the extremely high hotel restaurants' prices, given also that Brodick (maybe the whole island) do not have many savvy options.

Finding a fast wifi service brought us -the gadget freaks-like- relief after being troubled with the bad 3g coverage and the malfunctioning wifis we met in other places.

They could have provided a better decoration or reorientation of tables, the experience was a bit like dining in a supermarket.

Reviewed September 25, 2012 via mobile

The food was very average at not an average price. We had an expensive but not very nice breakfast. Would not recommend.