“Great Flying Fever Funday” 5 of 5 bubbles

Flying Fever Paragliding School
Glasgow, United Kingdom
70 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 82 helpful votes
“Great Flying Fever Funday”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed April 13, 2013 via mobile

We had a "Funday" experience with Flying Fever last Sunday
I had booked this a year ago , when I was last on holiday on Arran, but alas the weather was against us . Every time I tried to fly either the rain god or wind god said NO.
Thankfully when we arrived for an annual break last week the weather was kinder and we managed to get our day
Zabdi and Maurice picked us up near the ferry terminal and we were driven up the String road.
A great deal of time was spent explaining various safety issues before we got our hands on the kit
We had plenty of ground training and in the afternoon taken high into the hills for a tandem flight.
During the whole day I felt safe and secure and the tandem flight down the glen , with the wind in my face, was just the icing on the cake!
I heartily recommend the day, although if you have 50 year old bones they may ache a bit the next day from walking up some of Arran's beautiful and peaceful hills!

Visited April 2013