“Lovely”

Cuisines: Italian, Scottish
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Dining options: Late Night, Breakfast, Reservations
Reviewed November 25, 2012

Been to this restaraunt twice in the last two week. Both times late afternoon. Friendly staff lovely soup and great main meals and also half portions which for late afternoon is a great idea. Good white wine after a hike to Glen Rosa !!!

Reviewed November 10, 2012

My boyfriend and i decided to come and try this place as by looking at the menu there was plenty to choose from. But we very disappointed straight away. The minute we walked in the door we both felt very unwelcome as we had to stand and wait for 5 minutes till we got a table. We were ignored by the staff and even though there was a waiter right next to us and taking an order he never even acknowledged us. Once we got a table the service was fast and the food was very nice.I had a lovely pizza but was just a bit too small. my boyfriend had a salad which he enjoyed but again was small. This would have been fine if the prices were reasonable but over £10 for a plain pizza was ridiculous. We were looking forward to a quiet evening but unfortunately this was spoiled by a group of young men who were swearing loudly constantly and quite drunk. Didn't expect this in a small restaurant. Wont be coming back here again unfortunately.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

A great menu, all the usual Italian dishes, but the pizzas are outstanding! And the night we visited, they had a 2-for-1 deal, which made our meal great value as well. I would highly recommend this restaurant for families as a great place to eat without breaking the bank.

Reviewed November 6, 2012

My boyfriend and I ate here tonight having walked past and spotted the pizza deal. When we studied the menu however, we were spoilt for choice and couldn't choose! I had a fantastic pizza (Parma ham, rocket and parmesan) and my boyfriend had the pesto gnocchi, which he also enjoyed. Best was yet to come with our puddings! I had affogato with fabulous Arran tablet ice cream, my boyfriend had the chocolate and amaretto pudding - delicious! Waiter was very friendly, nice cosy atmosphere, would definitely go back!!

Reviewed October 30, 2012

This was so good we went twice during our stay on the beautifull Isle of Arran. I am not a pizza lover but had the "best" pizza I have ever tasted. The menu is relativly small but so ideal for Brodick and the type of eatery it has been crying out for, for years. On our second visit I went for the Beef gnocchi and it was magnificent, my wife had the carbonara which was bellisimo. We had two 13 year old boys who were well impressed with the pizzas and the presentation on a slate and a pizza cutter. Excellent service hope it goes from strength to strength and is there for many years to come as we are on the island every year.